Regroup after vacation

Options
Was wonderfull to have 2 full weeks off of work for vacation. The first week was spent at home and did an OK job sticking to my program but logged every bite anyway. The second week was away from home, totally off plan and did not even log in. So I am here to get back on track, recover from a 4 pound gain (mostly drinking the forbidden frozen margarettas) and get back to business.

How do you recover from being off program and get back to feeling in control again?

:wink:

Replies

• pesigrandi
    pesigrandi Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. I was in Europe for two weeks so logging wasn't an option. I walked a lot .. sometimes 3-4 hours a day which I had hoped would at least keep me from gaining. I wasn't even trying to lose. Unfortunately, too much beer/wine and good food did me in and I'm back where I started.

For me, part of vacation is eating native foods of whatever country I visit so I don't feel bad about it at all. Yesterday, I went back to what I had been eating for the month before vacation. I also won't have any alcohol until the weekend and even then I will limit it.
  • Graciecny
    Graciecny Posts: 303
    Options
    I'm currently vacationing and will be interested in seeing what the scale says when I get home! As long as I don't gain 10 or 12 pounds, I'll be okay with it!

Obviously no advice to offer, but I'll be watching for what others have to say!