Small NSV

Options
I have been really discouraged lately. I have been losing weight extremely slowly and it hurts because I work out at least 5 days a week and I am almost always under my calories.

Today I decided to try and be positive. At the beginning of the summer it took me eleven and a half minutes to run a mile on the elliptical and I was huffing and puffing after only ten minutes. This morning during my workout not only did I finish a mile in eight minutes and forty seconds but I was able to keep that pace for forty five minutes.

I really want to see some results on the scale but for now this is what is going to keep driving me.

Replies

• tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    That is a great nsv!! Look how much more fit you have become! Congrats.
  • rachristi
    rachristi Posts: 8
    Options
    You sound like me and it's so discouraging! But... you're getting stronger and building your endurance. Just being consistent with exercise is a huge accomplishment. Just keep it up and the scale will have to start showing your progress.
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    That is a great achievement, keep it up girl!
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys! I really appreciate the support.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!