Need some encouragement :)

Options
Good evening everyone :)

I am not new to my fitness pal but am new to the community part of it.. I think it's great to have a place to go to encourage eachother.
I am getting married in 2 months and want to lose 15 lbs. I lost 10 lbs since January but I'm sort of stuck, but haven't been trying as hard the last few months.. I am ready to kick things up a notch to get the ball rolling again.

Looking for some great friends here to help keep me going, because I find I do so much better when I am logging my food and exercise daily.

Replies

• Welshie_boy
    Welshie_boy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    as corny as it sounds the engourement from others on here really seems to help ,,,,as well as a supportive family (my wife) ...good luck to you friend requests are always welcome .... Join me on my quest to lose 96 lbs
  • angelbaby52102
    angelbaby52102 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You are lucky to have a supportive family. My fiancé and friends keep telling me I look fine and always try to make me feel guilty for working out and not spending time with them. I am looking forward to meeting people here in the same boat and workin towRds the same goals as I am.
  • PK95
    PK95 Posts: 21
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for support as well.
  • ElviraCross
    ElviraCross Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! i'm on everyday.
  • Sammylynn89
    Sammylynn89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    When is the wedding? Try joining a short term motivational support group in the community. I just committed myself to the SSS challenge under the motivational/support board. You should join! Lose 15lbs by Aug 27th :)
  • angelbaby52102
    angelbaby52102 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wedding is September 15th.. I will have to look for a local group like that..Thanks!!