Replies

• NikkiGrammer1
    NikkiGrammer1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow look great
  • Redtango76
    Redtango76 Posts: 144
    Options
    Those people from your past were wrong and now you get to stand tall and say I proved you wrong! Congrats on your accomplishment !
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Wow. You said you had a lot of work to do still so I thought the ones in the pink dress were the "after"! You look wonderful. :) And kudos to you for proving all those people wrong.
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Job well done!
  • Josette89
    Josette89 Posts: 244
    Options
    : ) I actually wish I were 167! I used to use an inhaler. I did track, cross country, volleyball, gymnastics, I exercise every day and I eat right (healthy foods as well as in my calorie range). Both of my jobs require me to be on my feet a lot. I am as healthy as a horse aside from injuries from a car accident. And yet, I weight 207. It's crazy. But my weight is going down with the help of MFP. You do give inspiration though. I honestly would never expect myself to become as thin as you have, but who knows. Maybe I will., ;)
  • CHELLJQUEEN
    Options
    You look amazing! With that being said, I thought you looked amazing in the pink dress. I'm trying to get to the pink dress myself! LOL
  • carian31
    carian31 Posts: 3
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you look awesome!
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Sevasti_Titi
    Sevasti_Titi Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Congrats !!! You look amazing !!!
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! Awesome job!!
  • braggsalot
    braggsalot Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look HOT!! Your arms are nicely defined. I hope to get my arms to that point one of these days.

Great job!!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Great job knocking that weight off, kudos to you!
  • karina530
    karina530 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!!!!
  • BodyCombatGirl73
    BodyCombatGirl73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Me too, I thought the pictures in the pink dress were the "after", especially when you said you still had work to do...til I scrolled down! OK, PLEASE tell me what work you have left to do?!? Seriously, you look great! Congrats!
  • yogagirl1111
    yogagirl1111 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Question: how did you start running? I am having trouble breathing and can not control my breath. Any tips?
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    You look great.:smile:
  • Rambo313
    Rambo313 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    : ) I actually wish I were 167! I used to use an inhaler. I did track, cross country, volleyball, gymnastics, I exercise every day and I eat right (healthy foods as well as in my calorie range). Both of my jobs require me to be on my feet a lot. I am as healthy as a horse aside from injuries from a car accident. And yet, I weight 207. It's crazy. But my weight is going down with the help of MFP. You do give inspiration though. I honestly would never expect myself to become as thin as you have, but who knows. Maybe I will., ;)

I am sorry you got into accident. My advice for is to never give up. I say to myself all the time I can have either results or excuses not both, Just keep pushing and know you can have success. I have slip ups and days when I wanna feel like I want to give up but I won't because I feel to good to give up now..
  • Rambo313
    Options
    Me too, I thought the pictures in the pink dress were the "after", especially when you said you still had work to do...til I scrolled down! OK, PLEASE tell me what work you have left to do?!? Seriously, you look great! Congrats!

Thanks so much!

Your arms are fantastic! I still have problem areas , theres always room for improvement :)

You all INSPIRE ME!
  • halliedoll
    halliedoll Posts: 171
    Options
    wow, so incredible!!! So inspiring!
  • Rambo313
    Options
    You look amazing! Question: how did you start running? I am having trouble breathing and can not control my breath. Any tips?

Start slow its all about hesitation! I started at 4.0 for 20 secs and then walk, I was gasping for air and my inhaler. It took me a year and half to run like I do now. I use to stare at the other girls and wish I could run like they could but I couldn't then but I made a promise to myself I would.

Take it slow, and remember if you do 20 secs and thats it, thats 20 more secs then you did last week. A little bit at a time and the rest will follow.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!