Hey ya'll! "New" here!

Options
I've got about 25lbs I'd like to lose after having a baby a few months ago, and I've been trying to keep myself accountable by logging into myfitnesspal regularly for the past couple of weeks. So I'm hoping to "meet" some others that will keep me motivated, and I'd be happy to do the same in return!

Feel free to add me! :)

Replies

• ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day.
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Hey :)

You can feel free to add me! I'm looking for more supportive friends so we can encourage each other to stay in the track :)

Hope we can help each other to achieve to our goals :)
  • kvissy
    kvissy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good luck!
  • zumbaabby
    zumbaabby Posts: 59
    Options
    Hey there! feel free to add me if you would like! I have complete faith that you will knock those 25 pounds right off and rock that body! :)
  • jgardner38
    jgardner38 Posts: 70
    Options
    With a little hard work you will be where you want to be in no time :) Good luck
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome :)

Congratulations on the birth of your baby.

Feel free to add me for support, i love to give and receive support from likeminded people.

Love Stacey x
  • DoOrDoNotThereIsNoTry1
    DoOrDoNotThereIsNoTry1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the baby. Now say bye-bye to that baby weight!
  • Miryam84
    Miryam84 Posts: 1
    Options
    :smile: hi my name is miryam and i am new here, i was wondering is there any one who lives in Success near Gateway shopping center, i live there and i want to get in to ladies group to exercise reguler, if there is anyone who has a group only for ladies please,
    i am very shy to meet new people and to be in any group so i need help please, THANK YOU
  • AmberMahfouz
    AmberMahfouz Posts: 316
    Options
    I like anyone that says "Y'all" :-) Feel free to add me!
  • tppchef
    tppchef Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I wish that I could blame my weight on the baby...I'm going for pre-husband! I'm not getting divorced or anything (lol), but loved my body at that weight!