Ice Cream NSV's

Options
dobberloon
dobberloon Posts: 34 Member
So, now that I am reading nutrition labels I discover that the servings per container for a pint of Ben & Jerry's ice cream is FOUR!! And here I thought it was a single serving container....

NSV #1. Last Thursday I bought 2 pints on sale (2 for $7.00) Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Strawberry Cheesecake. They were both still in the fridge, unopened, tonight. Husband and teenage son were gone for the weekend and I didn't eat one or both by myself!

NSV #2. I ate one measured serving (1/2 cup). Slowly with a small spoon. And it was delicious, satisfying and enough. WOW!

I am diggin the new found discipline I've gained using MFP. I am accountable to myself. I make my good and bad choices with knowledge and acceptance of the consequences. I find that the more I use the tool, the more liberating it is. Lovin it!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!