You know what I did......

Options
This morning I cooked breakfast and made some tea for my mom and me
and I sat down
and..

I ate slow and savored every bite. You know what... I think this is the first time I tasted food and allowed for the flavors to disperse themselves through my mouth. It felt good.

I have not eaten chocolate since Dec. and I had some yesterday, it was so so so sweet...... I think that realization was my parting point with one of my past LOVES :wink:

Replies

• borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    This morning I cooked breakfast and made some tea for my mom and me
    and I sat down
    and..

I ate slow and savored every bite. You know what... I think this is the first time I tasted food and allowed for the flavors to disperse themselves through my mouth. It felt good.

I have not eaten chocolate since Dec. and I had some yesterday, it was so so so sweet...... I think that realization was my parting point with one of my past LOVES :wink:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    I know what you mean and it's amazing how much we let our mind lie to us about where we are and what we're doing to ourselves.

Savor every moment this day forward. :smile:
  • catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    Options
    Two days ago I had a real sandwich, with my favorite bread and it almost melted in my mouth. The bread seemed sweeter than it ever was before. I still have my valentine candy and I told myself I could eat one each night I have followed my program to the letter. I sit in bed and eat it so slowly that you'd think it's the last piece of candy in the world. I often find that I tell myself I'll have a second cup of coffee when I ...... But only once in two months have I been back to the coffee pot for a refill.
  • tettymurry
    Options
    :drinker: I drink WAY to much coffee... but i understand the savor every moment thing... have u ever noticed that smaller people break there food off, instead of biting?? I tried it this morning with my toast, and it works.. takes u longer to eat it, which gives your body time to register it, and your satisfied with it... ok maby im nuts.... lol
    rosie