Netflix Streaming Workouts

Options
bethanp
bethanp Posts: 72 Member
Hi there

Wondering if anyone else has been taking advantage of the workout videos available on Netflix streaming? There are various titles from Crunch gym and others.

Tried out the Cardio Dance Blast tonight- I'm sure I looked like a flailing idiot, but I was definitely working up a sweat!

The 10 Minute Solution Yoga is also a great one since you can commit to just one ten minute segment or all 5 for a 50 minute yoga session.

Anyone else use these and have suggestions of new ones to check out? Always looking for ways to mix up the routine and squeeze in workout time at home.

Replies

• subcult
    subcult Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Didn't. Know about these thanks for the post.
  • Sheshe38
    Sheshe38 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi yes, try the Latin Party dance mix on netflix. I like that one because you dance and then she get you to workout your stomach area.
  • npeeks22
    npeeks22 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    :wink: Thanks! I use Netflix ALL the time and didn't think of that!
  • bethanp
    Options
    Hi yes, try the Latin Party dance mix on netflix. I like that one because you dance and then she get you to workout your stomach area.
    Adding that one to my Queue now :)
  • Kamnikar64
    Kamnikar64 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding a message board, I had no idea Netflix offered those. I just put several on my list to try.
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I used them last year! I actually forgot about them till you just reminded me! Thanks!!
  • healthyresolution
    Options
    I absolutely adore the pilates workouts. I do them just about everyday. And boy do they work your abs out. The workouts on Netlfix are literally the best. (:
  • bethanp
    Options
    I absolutely adore the pilates workouts. I do them just about everyday. And boy do they work your abs out. The workouts on Netlfix are literally the best. (:
    I've never liked Pilates but I'm willing to give it a try again. I know its really great for the core.
  • bethanp
    Options
    Bumpity