What's your last meal?

Options
2»

Replies

• mrau719
    mrau719 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    A rare to medium rare steak and then lots of brownies, cookies and ice cream for dessert :)
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    In all seriousness I'd probably eat something that would make me sick/have terrible gas so I could take somebody with me...
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    an awesome blossom

ribeye steak / baked potato

buffalo chicken fingers with ranch

tiramisu

ETA.. chili cheese fries, can't forget them!
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Why am I on death row? I think this question must be answered first.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Gnocchi in a gorgonzola sauce.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I'd probably have paneer masala (spicy) and palak aloo from my favorite Indian restaurant, followed by creme brulee and espresso with dark chocolate.
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    probably my moms homemade enchiladas and a glass of champagne.
  • susiebear29
    Options
    oooh what a tough question!! I'd have seafood pasta with loads of cheese and salad and cheesy garlic bread on the side, then for dessert a melt in the middle chocolate pudding with ben and jerry's and a MASSIVE GIN AND TONIC!!!! I'd die happy then!!!! :wink:
  • tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this has been posted before, but I figured since we all love food here I'd give it a go. If you were on death row about to be executed, what would you have for your last meal? I think in most states you can have anything up to $25?

I'd have a large supreme pizza, a king size whopper meal with coke, a chocolate malt, and a costco apple pie. And if there was money left over, some carne asada tacos!

Not to make too much light of death row (I'm very near Aurora, CO, and so there's been a lot of talk about it here lateley), however, this meal would stuff me so full I would WANT to die! :noway:
  • AmandaInGA
    AmandaInGA Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I would say all the snow crab legs the $25 can buy with clarified butter.. OMG YUM!!!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    pizza, french fries, boneless friend chicken, ice cream.
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    blue rare filet mignon with crumbled bleu cheese, steak house french fries with aoili, caesar salad and creme brulee. (lol, took me about 20 seconds to figure it out)
  • MelissaGraham7
    MelissaGraham7 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Maybe it is just me, but if I was on death row and about to be put to death, I'd be INNOCENT and wouldn't feel like eating. I'm pretty sure that eating $25 worth of anything is the last thing that would be on my mind.

or maybe chocolate....

LOL.
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Mushroom Jack Fajitias and Choc. Molten cake from Chilis, yummo.