I believe...

Options
I recently attended a "Money Workshop" at my work. We were given those sharp pointy things that you cut paper with (I'm not even going to try and spell it, I can't) and magazines to "shop" through. Basically creating a wish list of the things that we want in life. I have kept mine on my desk at home because it has more things in it to boost my confidence and self-esteem than anything else. I don't know who said any of these quotes but I thought that I would share them with everyone.

"I BELIEVE in saving for a SUNNY DAY. I BELIEVE that being organized is HIGHLY overrated. Until I can't find my car keys. Played correctly CHECKERS CAN BE A CONTACT SPORT. I BELIEVE that the job of a best friend is to MAKE YOU LAUGH UNTIL YOU HICCUP (OR WET YOUR PANTS). I BELIEVE in SINGING IN THE SHOWER so loud the neighbors complain. I BELIEVE a splash of color and a dash of pattern BEAT A DIET ANY DAY. I BELIEVE IN LETTING MYSELF SHINE. " (though a good diet does help)

"Today is the day to make an entrance"

"This is your year for miracles"

I HOPE THIS HELPS ANYONE WHO NEEDS A LITTLE EXTRA SOMETHING SOMETHING FOR THEIR DAY.

Replies