alot of weight to loose :/

Options
cfutch1
cfutch1 Posts: 49 Member
anyone else need to loose more than 100lbs!?

Replies

• kaylynn1993
    Options
    I don't need to lose 100 more, but I have to lose 117 in total. Can I help with anything? I'm here to do it with you and support you along the way.
  • BRANDYGR8MOVES
    BRANDYGR8MOVES Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    me i do :sad:
  • RNYcindee
    RNYcindee Posts: 19
    Options
    :happy: I am 13 months out but i have lost 160 lbs and I need to lose another 30-40. I will be happy when I reach goal. It has been a very tiring year. If you'd like to be my friend I would love that. Support is so important! Have a good night!
  • ambermichk
    ambermichk Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    yep over 100 but now if i loose 100 from here i would be happy .......... friend me, try to be as supportive but i am just restarting my journey
  • MartiJ521
    MartiJ521 Posts: 434
    Options
    I have to, due to my PCOS. feel free to add me ya'll :)
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Have lost about 88. Have about 31 more to go... Goal is a bit above my "Ideal weight" but I don't put much stock in the BMI -- more stock in the body fat percentage
  • connorific
    connorific Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I do, and I just started today. I'm looking at the first day and it wasn't so good. I went 500 over. I logged though and I see what I need to cut back and how to do that. I'm right back on it tomorrow. Babysteps.
  • whamann1
    whamann1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Don't let that number freak you out and discourage you. The Bottom line is it doesn't matter if it's 35, 85 or 105. It still required the same decisons, work, heart and soul to see success. You can do this! I can do this!
  • hoosbeech
    hoosbeech Posts: 8
    Options
    Meeeee! 101.5 lbs total... It's gonna be a loooong journey, but I'm in it for the long haul!
  • iwork4pepsi
    Options
    I started my journey a couple months ago with 150lbs to lose. I'm just under 100lbs to go. It's been a great 2 months, I'm very satisfied with my current weight loss. I never go to bed hungry, and I don't starve myself during the day! I believe that in order for you to be successful you need 3 things. 1. You have to want to lose the weight and 2. You need a strong support network to help you on your journey and 3. You have to have a plan, a life-long plan for eating healthy and sustaining your weight loss. I believe that MFP is an excellent site to establish the latter 2. I'm right there with you, we can do it!

22296225.png
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Not anymore :) add me if you want or have any questions.
  • CeCe_oceansoul_420
    CeCe_oceansoul_420 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You should join the group for those who need to lose more than 100. I'm in it too!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/669619-need-to-lose-100-lbs-or-more-lets-start-a-group

I've just started my journey, but I'll tell you some things I've learned:
    1) Break up your weight loss into smaller, nutrition/exercise oriented goals. For example, my first week of my journey, I added eating a nutritious breakfast. The next week, I added a snack and cut back on my dinner. The next week, I added lunch and started eating my meals on smaller plates. And so on and so forth. As far as exercise, I started out taking small walks every day for a week, then the next week increased my speed, the next my distance, etc. I'm now walking 3 miles every night. I started out walking 1/3 of a mile.
    2) DRINK WATER. Don't try to meet your daily goal right away, instead adding a glass a day, every day for a week. The next week, add another, and another the next week, etc.
    3) Don't deprive yourself. Allow yourself one small treat at least every other day. For example, I have a cookie every other day, or I may have butter on my baked potato.
    4) Don't think of this as a diet. You are not on a diet. You are on a journey to change your lifestyle, and this is a permanent change.
    5) Don't be afraid to ask for help. Add people as friends on here, view their food diaries, look at their before and after pictures.

Please feel free to add me. I'd love to help keep you motivated and be motivated by you in turn. :)
  • maryannmiclat
    maryannmiclat Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Yep. I've got like 125-130 more pounds to go. =[
  • MissShancey
    MissShancey Posts: 464
    Options
    Hey lady!
    i have lost 50 pounds and still have 119 to go!
    im 21, 5’3 and started at 314 pounds!
    i now im 264 woot woot!
  • MissShancey
    MissShancey Posts: 464
    Options
    You should join the group for those who need to lose more than 100. I'm in it too!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/669619-need-to-lose-100-lbs-or-more-lets-start-a-group

I've just started my journey, but I'll tell you some things I've learned:
    1) Break up your weight loss into smaller, nutrition/exercise oriented goals. For example, my first week of my journey, I added eating a nutritious breakfast. The next week, I added a snack and cut back on my dinner. The next week, I added lunch and started eating my meals on smaller plates. And so on and so forth. As far as exercise, I started out taking small walks every day for a week, then the next week increased my speed, the next my distance, etc. I'm now walking 3 miles every night. I started out walking 1/3 of a mile.
    2) DRINK WATER. Don't try to meet your daily goal right away, instead adding a glass a day, every day for a week. The next week, add another, and another the next week, etc.
    3) Don't deprive yourself. Allow yourself one small treat at least every other day. For example, I have a cookie every other day, or I may have butter on my baked potato.
    4) Don't think of this as a diet. You are not on a diet. You are on a journey to change your lifestyle, and this is a permanent change.
    5) Don't be afraid to ask for help. Add people as friends on here, view their food diaries, look at their before and after pictures.

Please feel free to add me. I'd love to help keep you motivated and be motivated by you in turn. :)

^ everything about this!!!!

especially the adding people from here part! you have no idea what talking to people from here as done to me... after only 2 weeks i am a completely new person .. the women are amazing and the men are delicious ... the woman keep me motivated and the men keep me logging in every day ahah .. basically its perfect! lol
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 100 total!
    I'm 20 and 5'4.
    I started at 230 and am down to about 221 right now. Really want to get down somewhere near 130.
    Feel free to add me!
  • Catherinekaycorner
    Catherinekaycorner Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I want to loose 120 lbs, which is pretty much another person I started about 253, ive already lost 21 so now I only have to loose 99 in the double figure yeyyy :D

Im 5'8 / 21 and I want to do it in a year if possible!
  • megbh83
    megbh83 Posts: 9
    Options
    Me too!! I want to lose a total of 110, I have about 87lbs more to go! Its a long tough road, but we can all do it! I've been at it since April and am down 23lbs, wish it was more, but this is real life and there are set backs, and bumps in the road, I will get there and so will you!
  • TheLessOfMe
    TheLessOfMe Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I do! just a bit over 100 for me I think, I can't remember my numbers off the top of my head right now!
    WE CAN ALL DO IT! :D

feel free to add me if anyone wants some extra support and motivation :)
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I want to loose 120 lbs, which is pretty much another person I started about 253, ive already lost 21 so now I only have to loose 99 in the double figure yeyyy :D

Im 5'8 / 21 and I want to do it in a year if possible!
    Just wanted to say that I couldn't help but notice that @Catherinekayc is gorgeous. I wish you luck with your fittness goals. -Ava
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!