30 ds. just completed level 1.

Options
Tomorrow I start level 2.. im so proud of myself that I stuck with it... even if I dont get crazy results I know that I can stick to a program by myself :) I can either sit on the couch for 20 min or do something about my baby weight...

Replies

• alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    thats fantastic-that will get you through level 2 and then on to conquer level 3. After you will feel ready to move on to bigger and better things :) keep it up!!!
  • Pfeiffer24
    Pfeiffer24 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Im going to do p90x alot of my friends have it so i will probably start a competition. :)
  • FeeM1986
    FeeM1986 Posts: 9
    Options
    I just started 30 ds last night, really enjoyed it. Bodys aching a bit today but no pain no gain, looking forward to hopefully seeing good results. Good luck with the rest of your journey, feel free to add me.
  • Pfeiffer24
    Pfeiffer24 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I just started 30 ds last night, really enjoyed it. Bodys aching a bit today but no pain no gain, looking forward to hopefully seeing good results. Good luck with the rest of your journey, feel free to add me.

Added u. It gets easier.. just no matter how tired u are dont skip a day.. not because of the program. Its cuz the next day u start again. Your more sore and tired then you would b if you would of just did it anyway.? :) hope that helps
  • FeeM1986
    FeeM1986 Posts: 9
    Options
    Im determined never to miss a day, its only 20 mins so no excuses not to fit it into my daily routine. Thanks :)
  • jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Am on day 4 Level 1 (as of this evening) trying to do with JM's Six Week Six Pack. Although, I am not expecting a six pack, just thought it might help with that area. I am on holiday in September and want to try and lose a bit/tone up for then. Have got half way through 30DS before but gave up! :mad:

I've also been given my friends bike (collecting this weekend) to try and tone my legs up a bit. I also run having used the C25K programme. i am going to try and incorporate all my exercises together to hopefully see results. I NEED TO TAKE SOME PICTURES THOUGH!! I didn't do this last time and really regretted it as this was one of the reasons why I lost motivation. I just couldn't see any difference despite what my husband was saying!

Feel free to add me ladies/gents, need all the help we can get!! :flowerforyou: GOOD LUCK!!! xxx
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Please help - I know what the C25K is but don't know what 30 ds. level 1 2 and 3 etc are all about. I am being really stupid.
    Could you let me know - willing to try anything. I am about to start on my 2nd week of C25K and it hasn't killed me yet - very nearly but not quite lol x
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 today of 30DS level 1 (Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD for the lady above). I have done it on alternate days for the first three but did my third yesterday and am going to try to do it daily from now on. I've not long had shoulder surgery so have to modify the press ups alot!

I know it should be every day but 20mins every other day so far has to be better than no minutes ever which is what it was before.....yesterday was slightly easier than the other two days.....only bloomin just though!