Before and "After" - Incredible Bulk to Incredible Hulk!

Options
2»

Replies

• sourberry
    sourberry Posts: 22
    Options
    Congratulations!!! What an incredible difference! Is that your kid in the picture? If so, what a wonderful role model of health you are!
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing job! You did incredible indeed!
  • turbodog14
    turbodog14 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes, that's the older one.. that pic is from 2007... I literally was looking for the absolute worst picture that I could possibly find.. and that one is right about the worst there is of me!!

I want him (and his little brother, born 2009) to see that anything is possible if you put your mind to it!
  • KJLIII
    KJLIII Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Awesome ! ! Thank you for posting your pics ! ! Very inspiring ! !
  • missconceitedme
    Options
    Absolutely amazing transformation!
  • turbodog14
    turbodog14 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thought you all might find this interesting as well.. I know there are graphs here on MFP; but I am working on a side project to correlate what I've been eating, where I have been and my weight loss/gains over time... trying to see if I can identify a bad habit that I may not even recognize that I have.

This is just an interesting graph:

weight-chart.png

FULL SIZE: http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac323/turbodog14/weight-chart-1.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!