Tabletop gamers?

Any tabletop gamers out there?

I play mostly miniatures like Warhammer 40K and Warmachine. I also enjoy boardgames like Agricola and Settlers of Catan. I'd like to get more into pen and paper rpgs.

So what do you play?

Replies

• Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    I used to run a group of 12.
    D&D.

Miss those days!

We had chars that we had been building for about 8-10 years.
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Settlers, Puerto Rico, Dominion. My husband loves to watch Wil Wheaton's Tabletop show.
  • Thaelvyn
    Thaelvyn Posts: 67
    D&D, Vampire, Everquest (yup there is a tabletop version), Warhammer and other variants of D20/D100 systems.
  • HaloKelly1
    HaloKelly1 Posts: 17
    D&D, Vampire, Everquest (yup there is a tabletop version), Warhammer and other variants of D20/D100 systems.

Everquest tabletop?!?!?! Intrigued!
  • djphranq
    djphranq Posts: 18
    Settlers, Puerto Rico, Dominion. My husband loves to watch Wil Wheaton's Tabletop show.

I like that show but I can't watch it. I saw the first episode and that was enough for me. It isn't because its bad or anything but I know that if I continue to watch that show my wallet will be crying. haha
  • I like to play poker and blackjack and have sex with women.
  • Thaelvyn
    Thaelvyn Posts: 67

Everquest tabletop?!?!?! Intrigued!

Yup, here is the GM book: http://www.amazon.co.uk/EverQuest-Masters-Guide-White-Studio/dp/1588461270/ref=sr_1_30?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1342536057&sr=1-30