The Final Meltdown 9.29.09

Options
Good mornin ladies

Went home yesterday and slept for 4 hours without moving. My boss is a little ill that I left early, but I know I needed it more than he needed me here. I am going to try to get some kind of workout in tonight but I am still a little weak and do not want to push it.

Hope yall are doing well.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Morning!

Samdag: Glad you got some rest. If you need more, take it! Pushing yourself without rest doesn't do anything for your body!

Hope my TFM ladies are doing well today (and welcome back Pam!)

ileana
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Good morning my friends and thanks for the welcome back!!

I feel sooooooooooo much better having eaten "right" yesterday and not
    done the fast food thing. Made a hot and sour soup on Sunday using
    mushrooms and spinach! Yummo!! Have enough for this weeks worth
    of dinners. Think I need some more protein tho as I started getting sluggish
    around 5pm....

Smadag....hope you're feeling rested and less sore today

Mary.....how's the hip?

lleanak.......how many more days til DH gets home?

chrissy.......hope you're having a great day

Hugs to my fav gals...
    Pam:flowerforyou:
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    just got back from the morning constitutional with DH.....the weather is great here! not too hot...a nice breeze....if it wasn't the desert, it would seem like fall!! lmao!:drinker:
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Hi, all! Just finally got home from work and dr. appt. After my PT workout in the gym yesterday, my hip may be a little bit better. (However, my arm and leg muscles are very sore.) I'm on day 4 of no pain meds, and thinking I am going to try to cut back on the muscle relaxer next.

Hope everyone is doing ok. The weather here has been pretty, but so much cooler than normal that I am worried about the winter. Speaking of which, I gave away my last year winter coat today, because it was at least 2 sizes too big. Yeah!