New to site, great resource!

erykah0384
erykah0384 Posts: 4
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there! I am a 25 year old newlywed! I am a registered dietitian and so we all know weight loss is: slow and steady, calories in vs. calories out, diet and exercise!

I find this site to be easy to use for me to track my calories and workouts not to mention motivating! I have let weight creep on during my high stress internship and wedding planning. I want to be healthy for life and now is the time!

I would love to get back to my normal happy weight (what I look like in my profile picture) :smile:
So I've lost one pound and have 13 to go! Good luck everyone! Keep up the good work.

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Hi everyone. I joined this site so that I can be a healthy role models for my two girls. Plus I work in the medical field and witness what an unhealthy lifestyle can do. I am glad that there are people like me who have trouble losing weight. I hope to find supportive friends and be encouraging as well. Thanks MFP for this website. I really plan to use it faithfully.:smile:
This discussion has been closed.