New Recipes

Options
HeidiMightyRawr
HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
Anyone got any delicious recipes they care to share? Going food shopping today and fancy trying something new for dinner.

Not fussed about the calories (as long as it's not crazy amounts) Preferably not too many ingredients. Preferably with meat involved (although if I can get a high protein meal without it, I'd be open to it)

Replies

• thaiba2000
    thaiba2000 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Chicken kofta balls.

500g minced chicken ( i get thigh and leg mince because it turns out really juicy but chicken breast is just as good). 1 small onion diced. 1 chilli sliced optional. Coriander leaves optional. 2 grated fresh garlic or 2 tsp garlic Powder. 1tsp garam masala powder 1tsp jeera powder. 1/2tsp salt. Oil to fry the ball. You can deep fry ir shallow fry.

Put all the above ingredients into one bowl an mix everything together. I like to use my hands. Makesure everythings even.
    Wash your hands but keep them a bit wet. Get some mince into your hands and make into a ball, about 5cm diameter. Keep your hands wet everytime you make a ball otherwise all the chicken mixture sticks onto the hand.
    Heat some oil in a pan, you can deep fry or shallow fry, start off with high heat and then put the chicken balls into the oil and let them fry on medium heat for 6-10 mins until a browny- red colour.

Serve with a salad or plain rice...

(sorry if there are grammer mistakes, im typing on my phone)
  • thaiba2000
    thaiba2000 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ooh the chicken kofta balls taste gorgeous with uncle bens sweet and sour sauce ;-)