Eating Enough?

Options
Ok, so recently, I have been eating 900 calories plus going to the gym to walk/jog (the 10k trainer app) and then do weight lifting for a combined time of 60 minutes of working out. Recently, I have been feeling sick and I think it’s because I’m getting dehydrated, but should I be increasing my calories as well? I have lost 13 lbs and would like to weigh 150, but I’m not willing to jeopardize my health to get there. Thoughts?

Replies

• LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Ok, so recently, I have been eating 900 calories plus going to the gym to walk/jog (the 10k trainer app) and then do weight lifting for a combined time of 60 minutes of working out. Recently, I have been feeling sick and I think it’s because I’m getting dehydrated, but should I be increasing my calories as well? I have lost 13 lbs and would like to weigh 150, but I’m not willing to jeopardize my health to get there. Thoughts?

That's not enough calories for that level of activity.

Check this out:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12

Or look at the fat2fitradio website for more info.
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    900 is not enough even if you weren't working out. Up the water if you are dehydrated, but you need to eat more than that to help your body.
  • takechances
    Options
    Please eat ALL of your allotted calories that MFP gives you. At least 1200. Last week, I was happy with myself because I was eating and being full at 700 calories a day. Then came the headaches... Then the nausea... Then the dizziness... Then I passed out.
    Eat at least 1200. If you exercise a lot, feel free to eat those calories, too. I promise you'll still lose.