Fitbit help

Options
I bought a Fitbit a little over a week ago, and despite only just getting my head around its data and adjustments, I know it was a great investment (used from eBay, but practically brand new...and cheaper!)

My problem is, that I need a docking/synching station both at home, and at work. I founded and run a charity and can spend a great amount of my day there, but can't check on my daily progress until I get home, sometimes after 9pm.

If anyone in the UK has a docking station, that for any reason is spare, or knows someone who has, please let me know. I am willing to pay a good price as well as postage obviously.

I hope somebody can help!

Replies

• mcarter99
    mcarter99 Posts: 1,666 Member
    Options
    You know you can check the display on the Fitbit itself, right?
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    You know you can check the display on the Fitbit itself, right?

^^^This.

And I believe you can order a dock from the website.
  • kathym59
    kathym59 Posts: 51
    Options
    Somebody else was after another docking station on MFP, and they wrote to Fitbit and Fitbit supplied another. Not sure if they would for a fitbit bought 2nd hand though, but it's worth asking
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Another option would be to carry the dock in your purse so you can use it in both places, that is what I do when I want to check it at work. You can use the same cable on as many computers as you like.
  • Jeebs71
    Jeebs71 Posts: 41
    Options
    I only have the one docking station, but you can check your progress on the display of the actual fitbit - just keep pressing the button and it will take you through each thing (steps, floors, miles travelled, calories burned etc). I usually like to wait and see when I get home (sometimes it is a nice surprise finding out you've done more than you think or more often I've done less than I wanted to) ;o)
  • DawnMcUK
    DawnMcUK Posts: 53
    Options
    Yeah, I do check the display, but I guess I just like to see everything at once, against my goals as shown on the fit bit website.
    Thanks for the suggestions, I will look on the website for the docking station prices and decide from there.

Many thanks