Replies

• daking639
    daking639 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • batmanrobin1
    batmanrobin1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is fantastic!!! How did you do it? I am trying but it's hard.
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Wow WTG! keep up the good work man.
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    what an incredible difference! go you!!!!!!
  • SGreen134
    SGreen134 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!
  • after_the_rain
    Options
    Great job! I can definitely see a difference!
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Well done. Obvious difference. Keep it up.
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Way to go!!

Is that your son in the military?
  • iwork4pepsi
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind words and inspiration to keep losing. You guys and gals are all an inspiration to me! I can't believe how easy it was to simply change my diet to healthier foods and watch my calories. 2 months ago, when I joined MFP, I read alot of posts on "Success Stories". I thought to myself, can I do it? Could it be as simple as changing my diet? I hope someone is reading this and is having those same thoughts. Yes! It's just that easy! I'm just a regular guy, that eats regular food. I'm not a vegan, I'm not on Weight Watchers, I don't spend hours a day in a gym, I don't take diet pills, I have not had any surgery! You may be reading this and still have your doubts, but I'm telling you, I've dropped over 50lbs in a couple months by changing my diet and trying to get a walk in every few days. Today is a new day! Please give yourself a chance! You can do it! If I can help, please friend me and message me! Thank you again for all the kind words. I'll post another picture up when I hit my 100lb loss.
  • iwork4pepsi
    Options
    Yes, that was taken at his graduation from BCT at Ft.Jackson, SC last July. It was a miserable 100+ day. Hard to believe that I once was that size and served my country in the Army also. :)
  • Bootneck_Bund
    Bootneck_Bund Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good effort mate, I was in the same boat a few years back!! Keep up the good work
  • specialemy
    specialemy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I most definitely can see the difference!!!
  • larabell69
    larabell69 Posts: 61
    Options
    Yes it shows all the hard work is ~ showing!! So happy for you keep it up!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!