No Jon & Kate Plus 8. TLC dumps Jon. Just Kate Plus 8

Options
I hope they stop doing the show all together. I used to love the show not anymore. It's ridiculous the circus this family/show is going through. I can't stand her. Why would anyone tell their spouse they're breathing too loud!?:grumble:

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Why would anyone tell their spouse they're breathing too loud!?:grumble:

:laugh: :laugh: I thought that was a part of my vows.... "To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, to tell you when you are breathing to loud, to jab you in the ribs when you snore..." No? :wink:
  • byHisgrace
    Options
    Jon just asked his lawyer to put a 90 day delay on the divorce..
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    well... i do agree that they shud stop doing the show to have some privacy and get out of the public eye....and i agree that kate had her controlling ways BUT....thats how he met her and thats how he fell in love with her....so he knew how she was b4 they got married.
    Also, regardless of the failed marriage I would not like my husband to be dating just days b4 the divorce is final. there's a thing called respect that he didnt show at all during this whole thing.
  • agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    The whole situation is way too played out. Its like a tabloid article, they obviously have/had issues with their marriage and Jon with his personal behavior. They need to just let it be and move on.
  • TwinMama
    Options
    As a mother of twin girls who just turned one and another three year old darling, I can totally identify with Kate. You have to be organized, there is never enough money, and it may not be fair, but better to take it out on your hubby than your kids. Some days, it is easier when it is just me. Some days my husband helps to complicates things (even though he does not mean to). As long as you apologize, and try to do better, they understand.
    My husband is wonderful, but he can't handle a whole day alone with the girls. They just aren't wired the way we are. Both my husband and I agree that Jon is acting like a tool. To be running around with all of these little girls is disrespectful. My opinion of the whole ordeal is this, IVF and IUI is a wonderful thing. My twins were spontaneous (natural) but many people would not be able to be parents without. Jon and Kate's true problems started before this. They got married and had children way too young.
  • byHisgrace
    Options
    From Aol popeater today:

"It's a busy day in Gosselin-ville. Jon Gosselin is trying to slow down -- if not halt altogether -- his divorce from Kate Gosselin, telling In Touch Weekly exclusively: "I regret my conduct since Kate and I separated ... I used poor judgment in publicly socializing with other women so soon." He's filed paperwork looking to stall the divorce for 90 days "to regain control over the future of our family."
  • shinybonnie
    Options
    Twinmama, I agree, you do have to be organized; but what do you mean "better to take it out on your hubby than your kids?" What is it that you're taking out? Frustration?

Since the divorce was announced, I heard Kate mention the loneliness at the end of the day. When the kids are in bed - or, later, when they move out - it's your hubby who you took a vow to be with "til death do us part."

We wives do do a lot of work, and sometimes it seems like we are working harder than our husbands. But even if we are working twice as hard as they are, the alternative (being a single mom) is hell on earth. Even if they do nothing other than grope at you at the end of the day, wanting sex (hehe!) at least you have a man to keep you warm at night, open jars of pickles, and listen to you ***** about your catty freinds. You don't realize how much that is worth until it is gone.

"Man may work from sun to sun, but woman's work is never done." Just try to relax and enjoy the short time that we have here on earth. Even if you have to work 10x harder, have fun with your husband, play games with him and watch football. Wrestle with him and tease him and have fun! The kids will be gone to start their own lives soon enough...
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    I've always liked the show. I'm sorry they are having difficulties, but they need to figure out what they are doing if they are raise their kids properly. It can't be a circus all the time.
  • GraceKelly
    GraceKelly Posts: 7,378
    Options
    I only feel sorry for those children! They have been through all this in the public eye, and thats sad. They need to be left alone to enjoy their childhoods, without cameras around. Neither Jon, nor Kate are angels. But I truly think it was sad for Jon to be out dating right after the seperation. It is so hurtful to the whole family.
  • GraceKelly
    GraceKelly Posts: 7,378
    Options
    double post.:grumble:
  • rochelle971
    rochelle971 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
  • strongandfit
    Options
    What a mess this family are. Including the extended family

I lost count as to is he still in contact with his mom, if she's still in contact with her parents, if she's still in contact with her brother Kevin and his wife Josie......,

Those poor kids - my favorite will always be Alexis - always smiling, charming...

byhisgrace!! I didn't know that. I just read an article about that now about Jon delaying the divorce and him apologizing for the women so soon. Poor guy, can't win. Can't live his life either way.
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    I hope they stop doing the show all together. I used to love the show not anymore. It's ridiculous the circus this family/show is going through. I can't stand her. Why would anyone tell their spouse they're breathing too loud!?:grumble:

I've never seen the show but I like watching Joel Mcail making fun of them! and actually I tell my husband that, I can't even sleep with my husband b/c he's either breathing too loud or sleeping. (I've become the lightest sleeper in the world since my baby girl!) It's absolutely horrible, on the up side my husband works 3rd shift so we only have to deal with this 2 nights a week... til he's back on 2nd shift! ah!
  • moujie
    moujie Posts: 229
    Options
    Kate is a shrew and John is an idiot. Frankly I think they deserve each other.

The kids do not (even the little fuss pot Mady - carbon copy of her mother) deserve to have this all played out in the public eye. the children deserve some privacy. and the blame for their lack of privacy rests squarely on the shoulders of their media hungry parents. first one does an interview, then the other. they have no shame. It's really time to turn off the cameras and TRY to be as normal as possible for the sake of the kids. I get it that they have 8 kids to support and put through college...but there are other ways to make money!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Once the money starts rolling in- and I bet there's a LOT of money rolling in, I wonder how many of us would just up and quit? They've all become accustomed to a certain way of life. Take away the show- take away that lifestyle. Until she finds another source of income, or until the show is cancelled, I can't see her calling it quits.
  • tabstattooed
    Options
    if people quit following them then they would be out of the public eye....the interest is what keeps the feeding frienzy going.

I used to watch them but once they moved into the new house and all the drama started....I stopped. A divorce should not be a public charade when children are involved.

They sling too much mud. The show should be cancelled. Let them raise the kids out of the public eye. Those poor kids will have no youth at the rate the parents and media are going with this.

Truly a sad story for all involved for various reasons.