Did anyone just start in Sept. for their weight loss journey

Options
I was wondering if we could get together & post our progress every 1 to 2weeks. It helps keep us honest. We can all reach our goals. :drinker: :happy:

Replies

• lisamar
    Options
    I just re-started this moment, as a matter of fact! Just returned from a vacation in Hawaii with my bikini-wearing sister-in-law, so now I am motivated.
  • mamacindy81
    mamacindy81 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I've just restarted. I tried to do this over the summer and then fell off the wagon. None of my clothes fit and I refuse to buy more.

I lost 30 lbs doing WW on-line. Stopped counting pts and gained back 20. So I want to get serious again.

The reason I started here was for economical reasons but journaling and weighing the food is basically the same.

I do need someone to keep me accountable so I'd be happy to be your partner along the way.

I'm 53yrs old. Married, 2 grown children and I am full-time caregiver for my mother-in-law who has Alzheimer's. Oh, and I live in NC.

What kind of exercise do you like best?
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I always wanted to know how WW worked???
    hmm.
    well i just started last week and would love to form a group.
    I
  • brwnsgr
    Options
    I just joined September 21st and would love to join your group.

VA
  • CameraShy
    Options
    i started on 9/20 and will post too.
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I started on Sept. 7th. I'd love to join you!! It actually all began with a Biggest Loser competition between friends, but I really want to win that cash prize and get some hot new clothes after this so I'm really giving it my all. Best of luck to you!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Starting 190
    Current 188
    Goals:
    Nov 1st - 180lb
    Dec 1st - 170lbs
  • slumberbug
    slumberbug Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I just joined in September as well and would love to be part of a group. I know it would help me if I have to answer to someone or at least have the motivation from others.
  • gnastro
    gnastro Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi Camerashy,

How do you put your goals on the page? I just know how to put in on my profile. Still learning computers as my kids say.
  • gnastro
    Options
    Hi Basicrunner, nolachick, lesliemk,brwnsgr, mamcindy81 and lisamar,

When does everybody want to weigh in? I can make up a chart put our names down and our weight.
    Hopefully in a couple of months we will all be closer to our goal.
  • mamacindy81
    mamacindy81 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

My vote for weigh-in day to is Monday mornings. But I'm real flexible.

Current weight is: 150 lbs
    Goal weight is: 135 lbs

Hope you all have a good day. I'm off to the bowling alley this morning,

Cindy
  • gnastro
    Options
    hi Cindy,

Hope you bowl a bunch of strikes. I have not gotten feedback from everyone yet. We all lead such busy lives.

Mamacindy 9/30/09 - 150
    gnastro 9/30/09 - 128.8
  • ali258
    ali258 Posts: 403
    Options
    I just joined about a week ago, and I'd love to be a part of this group. I did my official weigh-in last Saturday since it kept me in control on Friday night. This also allows me to have higher sodium or slightly less healthy food on Saturday for college football games. :-)
  • slumberbug
    slumberbug Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Anyday works for me for weigh-ins. I'm flexible and trying to quit weighing everyday anyway.

Current weight 139.5
    Goal weight 120
  • Dive_Girl
    Dive_Girl Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I just started Sept 11th

SW 177
    CW 171
    GW 145
  • shellybelly83
    Options
    I started in Sept and would love to join in. I also weigh in on Mondays but could change if needed. I find if I weigh in on Mondays it's easier to stay on track over the weekend. :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • msmeghan
    Options
    I just joined in September as well so you can count me in!
  • shellybelly83
    Options
    Hi Camerashy,

How do you put your goals on the page? I just know how to put in on my profile. Still learning computers as my kids say.

Go to: My home, then settings, then change profile signature. You can type them in above the link for your weight loss ticker.
  • brwnsgr
    Options
    I prefer Mondays, that's when I weigh now
    :happy:

Tay
  • msmeghan
    Options
    Oh and I agree that Monday is a good weigh in day.