Just me..

Options
Hi everyone my name is Becca. I am 20 years old and I weigh 250. I just had my son 5 months ago and I was 270 lbs when I had him and I did NOT like it at all. Well I have come to the conclusion that I HATE how I look. I am trying to reach my goal of being 140-150lbs but I need to lose 100lbs to do that. It is hard for me seeing as I have no friends since I graduated from high school, I do not own my own car and I do not have a job. Me and my fiance are about to get our own place and I have considered getting on weight watchers (that costs money though that I dont have) also getting a Wii fit so I can work out when the baby is napping. I have only one person to encourage me to do this and that is my fiance but he works all the time. So I am needing friends bad. It has almost been a week since I started to walk around for an hour every day in the evening and this keeps telling me I will be 139lbs in 5 weeks and I want to be so much less by then :o( thats ok though I know it will take some time. SO feel free to add me and help me with my goal.