Question for the LADIES

Options
knickels1987
knickels1987 Posts: 212 Member
FIRST OFF I had MY tubes tied in 2010.

BUT, I am a week late on my period, my breasts are super sensitive and very painful, and I am really queasy I have thrown up a couple times. Oh and frequent urination (but then again I drink plenty of water)

What are your thoughts? Is it possible?

I know I should probably buy a dollar test or something but I am really in doubt because I had my tubes tied.

Replies

• Jbjessi
    Jbjessi Posts: 288
    Options
    had my tubes clamped a year ago. i am always freaked out that what if. there is a possibility it has happened before but rarely its more likely something to do with your cycle. but then again tests are cheap.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    My interweb pregnancy test says...,

Some super sneaky swimmers make it. Call your dr.
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I used to work with a woman who had her tubes tied, and then got pregnant. I'd check with your doc.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Yeah, call your doc. If your tubes are tied, you implant in the tube. I would get that checked out pronto.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Yes, it is possible to be pregnant. Take a test. See a doctor if you're still concerned.
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    My interweb pregnancy test says...,

Some super sneaky swimmers make it. Call your dr.

Yes, this!

I taught 3 brothers....there was only supposed to be 1!! LOL

Husband got fixed the first time.....they tied 1 of her tubes for the second one (she only had 1 attached, connected).

After the 3rd one was born, he got re done and she got both ends of her tubes cut and burned, no clips for her.

Her husband has super sneaky sperm apparently. :happy:
  • cbaac03
    cbaac03 Posts: 152
    Options
    Yes it is. Take a test and call your doc.
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    Also symptoms of Aunt Flo arriving late with a vengeance.
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    That is why I didn't have my just tied... I had them cut, tied and burned :P I offered to donate them to a needy person but the surgeon didn't think I was funny :S No swimmers getting through mine ;)

You, on the other hand, should seek medical attention... or take a test first.

Good luck!
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    That is why I didn't have my just tied... I had them cut, tied and burned :P I offered to donate them to a needy person but the surgeon didn't think I was funny :S No swimmers getting through mine ;)

Good luck!

Even cut, tied and cauterized the tubes can recanalize (assisted on a Repeat C-Section with BTL and patient came back 18 months later to have fourth baby, opps!) With a tubal ligation the risk is ectopic pregnancy is greater. If the OP starts experiencing pain on one side and faintness go to the ER immediately.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    It is still possible that you could become preganant. You should consult a doctor.
  • FitnFabMichelle
    FitnFabMichelle Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Definitely possible. I'd buy a test to make sure.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Take a test, if you aren't pregnant, you may be overstressing your body. Google secondary amenorrhea and see. It is not uncommon among women trying to lose weight or just exercising too damn much (so says my doc)
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options

Good luck!

Even cut, tied and cauterized the tubes can recanalize (assisted on a Repeat C-Section with BTL and patient came back 18 months later to have fourth baby, opps!) With a tubal ligation the risk is ectopic pregnancy is greater. If the OP starts experiencing pain on one side and faintness go to the ER immediately.

Good thing I have an IUD too ;)