Success? I got a 2fer over here!!!!!

Options
So I've been fighting for unemployment for 6 months now. I have also been losing weight. Trying to look professional and still trendy for a job in the health and beauty industry in clothes that don't fit........Not an easy task!:tongue:

I finally got to go before a judge and prove my case! My ex-employer looked real BAD and the judge ruled in MY favor!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Today I started W1D1 of C25k and my jogging pants kept falling down and hanging on my hips!

Guess what that means! I need new clothes and I have 6 months of backpay coming my way in the next few days!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to go crazy, just a few things so I can mix and match to look as normal as possible for now. Definately some new workout gear. I'll save a big chunk of the cash thats left after I catch up all my bills (and there is quite a bit to catch up on) to go CRAZY when I hit my goal!!!!!!!!!!

YAY:heart::drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• pooh70
    pooh70 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Sounds like you are getting everything you deserve. :smile:
  • ducky5m48
    ducky5m48 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!:happy: I LOVE buying new clothes. especially new workout clothes. there is never a better feeling then putting on clothes that once were snug n now r fallin off. :)

o n i dnt knw if u have an old navy around you but they have some really cute wrok out clothes. n so does target!!!
    have fun!!!
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    thats great for you
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I'm very glad to hear that! Gratz!!!!!!
  • jaminsmonster
    Options
    congrats! have a blast shopping:laugh:
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Enjoy your new wardrobe. I can't wait till I have to buy new clothes!
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! :flowerforyou:
  • hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    Congrats! Do be careful! I bought some things for winter that I had to give away because they were way too big! It's a good thing, but be careful...:happy:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Yay - glad you won your case - obviously you deserved it. Good luck finding another job also. :flowerforyou:
  • erodriquez
    Options
    Have fun shopping!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!