bigggest loser

2»

Replies

• Yeah, I'm really curious whether the trainers will want to give her any of their time now.

There were several teams that were whispering that they were going to take the temptation at 4 pounds. I think the temptation that allowed you to decide which person's weight would count was a bad idea because you never know who is going to have a good week or not... Wouldn't be worth eating 4 cupcakes or whatever.

What drove me nuts was the deer-in-the-headlights look she had everytime someone told her what an idiot she was.
  • As much as I want to see Tracy go home after the BS she pulled last week, I really like Coach Mo. Poor guy stuck with the crazy one!

I also have a hunch that at some point they're going to mix up the teams.. why else would the first week they only eliminate one person (Julio's teammate) and then switch to kicking off whole teams the next week? Unless I missed something of course
  • Yeah, I was really bummed that an ENTIRE team had to go last week (and such a sweet couple of fellows they were). I was hoping they could just vote off Shay's teamate because, hasn't he already been to TBL or something?
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    As much as I want to see Tracy go home after the BS she pulled last week, I really like Coach Mo. Poor guy stuck with the crazy one!

I also have a hunch that at some point they're going to mix up the teams.. why else would the first week they only eliminate one person (Julio's teammate) and then switch to kicking off whole teams the next week? Unless I missed something of course

My OH and I were assumign that because of the injuries and nobody kicked off the previous week, that they kicked off a team this week. That was weird that one week they kicked off one person and this week they kicked off two.

My guess: I think there's going to be another Pink team winning. I think Rebecca.
    For the men: I'd like to see coach Mo, but I think Allen (firefighter) is going to have a good run at it.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Yeah, I was really bummed that an ENTIRE team had to go last week (and such a sweet couple of fellows they were). I was hoping they could just vote off Shay's teamate because, hasn't he already been to TBL or something?
    yeah daniel was there last year ... and most of his weight that he lost was done when he left the show but its good to see him back again
  • Man, that Tracy is such a poser. When she was explaining how she and Mo decided who to write down to be eliminated, it's so clear that Mo didn't want to write that name, but she did it anyway. What a b*tch! She just makes all the decisions
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    :bigsmile: i cant help it but tracy makes me laught in a way i she my self at my worst . maybe theri hope for her yet:flowerforyou: they all want to win that 100,00 that theri going to get but i think most of what she dose is for rateings and it working because she's got me glued to the tv set that and i love to see tham lose weight
  • Biggest loser tonight!
  • Tracy sure made some enemies tonight..... I don't think anyone likes her anymore.
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Tracy sure made some enemies tonight..... I don't think anyone likes her anymore.

You think anybody liked her before? :grumble: :laugh:

I"m at work so I'll watch tonights episode when I get home. I saw there was another thread about tracey and biggest loser, so I won't read anymore tonight, don't want any surprises.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    I'm wondering if Tracy is taking something because she seems to be losing weight even though she hasn't exercised since she got there.
    :huh:
    :grumble:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Is this show now called "Biggest Dummy"? Should be because they missed the boat on getting that crazy b***h Tracey out. And Coach Mo basically gave up...that's not much of a coach now is it? :angry:
  • I was so disappointed....Tracy is such a crazy #$%#($*...i so would have gotten rid of her...its one of those times when i think the producers of the show have something to do with the decision making process, because with all the venom, I can't believe they kept her around so she could play them somemore...I will be so glad to see her go.

Was so proud of so many of the contestants tonight....
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Who is looking forward to tonight?
    I heard Tracey will be able to work out this week.... I hope Bob mops the floor with her! Its too bad she never got a chance to workout with Jillian.... Jill would have killed her! I'm really hoping she falls below the yellow line and people are smart this time and get rid of her.

*keeping my fingers crossed*
This discussion has been closed.