New to MFP...and loving it

Options
Ok...so it's only the 2nd day that I've been on here but I'm already loving the food tracker.

A littlebit about me...

I'm 28 years old and really only am here for myself. I have gained a mere 5-10 pounds in the last two years (since I started dating my boyfriend) and although it's only 5-10 pounds...it makes me LOOK so different and of course my clothes fit differently. My boyfriend says that he's more attracted to me now than he has ever been (probably because weight gain has increased my bust size...lol)
My 5'4" body is also prone to big muscles as well...how do you make your body thin?!?!?!? No matter how hard I try...my thighs don't go ANYWHERE...and neither does the pouch on my stomach...or my love handles...shall I continue?!

So anyway...I have a problem with losing weight/inches. It seems like I bust my butt and I see little change. I'm here so that I don't get discouraged and stay motivated with the help of all of you :)

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and what you have to recommend for staying motivated!!!

Thanks...Andrea :)

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • erodriquez
    Options
    I would try bikram yoga. It shapes your body like you wouldn't believe. It's not easy though. you are in a room heated to 100 degrees. I really like it though. Just a thought. Good luck!!:smile: