Let's take a water poll!

Options
13»

Replies

• Monny287
    Monny287 Posts: 109
    Options
    It depends on how hot it is and how thirsty I am. If I have the time and the inclination, I prefer it cold. If I'm really thirsty, only slightly cold or room temp is fine.
  • emilypurplefrog
    emilypurplefrog Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Cold Water! Plus it burns more calories :)
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I prefer room temp., unless it's really hot outside, then I want the water to be ice cold.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Ice cold with meals. Otherwise I prefer it slightly cooler than room temp.
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I prefer room temp., unless it's really hot outside, then I want the water to be ice cold.

Me too!
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    My dad and I like it cold, but will drink it at room temp. For me, hot is completely out of the question, unless the goal is to make me throw up.

My mom likes it room temp (at least, maybe warmer); she will not drink it with ice in it.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Room temp or cold, it doesn't matter to me.
    When I'm really hot and/or working out, I prefer cold. But just to drink it, room temp is fine.

(And as a side note- me drinking it room temp makes it easy to 'fit in' when I visit London :smile: )
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    My water has to be ice cold! Can't stand when it starts getting close to room temperature.
  • fabandfunat51
    fabandfunat51 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    ICE COLD! :heart:

Minimum 12 glasses per day.
  • amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I like my water as cold as it can possibly get :) I can't do rt water. Then I get to enjoy the ice afterwards too!
  • PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Definitely room temperature for me! Even during the hot summer months. I have sensitive teeth and cold water would irritate the hell out of my them! I usually keep a case of bottle water under my desk, so it's easily accessible to me. I drink at least 2 liters, sometimes 3 liters of water per day!
  • ephemerata
    ephemerata Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    slightly above room temperature in the morning. cold when i sip on it at work throughout the day. tepid during workouts.

i drink a half gallon to two gallons per day. it depends on the heat and how i feel.