I need ideas

Options
My husband and I have the same goal of 60 lbs before our anniversary on April 4th. If I reach my goal, I get to go to the Lucy Desi museum/home in Jamestown, NY. If he reaches his goal, he gets to go on a hunting excursion.

We are still trying to decide on an extra incentive for the person who reaches the goal first. Any ideas?

Replies

• lilangel7671
    lilangel7671 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    OHH how exciting! I don't really have any good ideas for incentives but just wanted to say I'm about half an hour from the Lucy-Desi museum! It's so fun! You can do it girl!!
  • jenlwren
    Options
    how about a day of pampering
  • dartboarddiva
    dartboarddiva Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I don't want to discourage you, but chances are he is going to lose faster than you. Men usually do. It's not really fair to yourself to make a pound for pound bet with a man. Maybe you could do a percent of body weight bet like they do on Biggest Loser .. tends to level the playing field a bit.
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I don't want to discourage you, but chances are he is going to lose faster than you. Men usually do. It's not really fair to yourself to make a pound for pound bet with a man. Maybe you could do a percent of body weight bet like they do on Biggest Loser .. tends to level the playing field a bit.

Not necessarily, depends on who stays on track also!!!!!
  • misty879
    Options

I have heard that men lose quicker than women, and I kinda expect him to lose more and quicker. But, if he loses, that will motivate me even more.

How would I figure out the percentage?