I know I lost weight when....

Options

Replies

• EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    Options
    my panties fall off

seriously, I need to buy new underwear, the other day it was only because I was wearing trousers that I did not need to step out of them and walk away like nothing happened

lol - having that same problem! damnit
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I'll know Ive lost weight when..
    you cant see that visible line between my pants and fat.. when it just lays FLAT!
    Yepp.
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    My pants always fall down at work :(:)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I had never seen my collar bone, ever until now :smile: I love it! Also when I put on my sweat pants and tie them as tight as I can and they fall around my ankles hehe.
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I actually enjoy checking myself out instead of vomiting all over the mirror.
  • SarahD59
    SarahD59 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    When my ex husband is pissed at me wearing a mini skirt.... :drinker:

Hell, yes. Haha. Rock that, mini skirt.
  • Kona2014
    Kona2014 Posts: 38
    Options
    When my ex husband is pissed at me wearing a mini skirt.... :drinker:

Haaaahahahaha!!
  • Skinnymunkii
    Skinnymunkii Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    ...when I have armpit hollows again. Weird but definitely noticeable.:laugh:
  • 1holegrouper
    1holegrouper Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    When airport security in London told me to put my hands up when they did the body scan (my belt already had to be taken off so I was holding them up with one of my hands) and my pants fell down in front of all! Since then I have bought new pants and they are too big, lol
  • scruffykaz
    scruffykaz Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    My tummy no longer touches the steering wheel of my car :-D
  • sylmar33
    sylmar33 Posts: 3
    Options
    I can pull my fat pants down without unbuttoning or unzipping them.

Exactly!! Also when people compliment you about looking good. People telling you to buy new clothes. And you are nearly tripping over your pants when walking.
  • EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    Options
    hispanic lawn workers can't stop staring at me :noway:
  • MadeInDR022
    MadeInDR022 Posts: 260
    Options
    When airport security in London told me to put my hands up when they did the body scan (my belt already had to be taken off so I was holding them up with one of my hands) and my pants fell down in front of all! Since then I have bought new pants and they are too big, lol

lol, idk if to say yay! or feel bad...lol
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    my face got smaller and my boobs looked bigger because my stomach shrunk.
  • Reana27
    Reana27 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I felt those pelvic bones - <3 IT!

Totally this, and NONE of my clothes fit....they are all too big (which is a good thing) :tongue:
  • mondesa
    mondesa Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    When i have moved my wedding band from finger to finger as it was falling off now i cant even keep it on my thumb

When i have had to buy a complete new wardrobe 3 different times because even a belt does not help

And my favorite a coworker brought in her 7 year old twin boys one morning. saw me and ran to his mom in a panic becuase "someone else was in my office playing with my stuff" then they had a 30 minute conversation about how she was lying to him
  • roch1972
    roch1972 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    When i have moved my wedding band from finger to finger as it was falling off now i cant even keep it on my thumb

When i have had to buy a complete new wardrobe 3 different times because even a belt does not help

And my favorite a coworker brought in her 7 year old twin boys one morning. saw me and ran to his mom in a panic becuase "someone else was in my office playing with my stuff" then they had a 30 minute conversation about how she was lying to him

this is awesome!
  • vas0821
    vas0821 Posts: 5
    Options
    I fit in the airplane seat without forcing myself between the arm rests and I no longer have to suffer the embarrassment of asking the flight attendant for a belt extender. woo hoo!
  • shara85
    shara85 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'll know I lost weight when...

1) No muffin top syndrome
    2) My arms don't jiggle like crazy when waving at someone
    3) I can it into a single digit pant size
  • Liasings
    Liasings Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am shrinking out of my wardrobe, my rings spin like roulette wheels, and I am able to sit in my rocker on the front porch without popping the armrest out of the hole and having to do a little hip wiggle to avoid wearing the entire thing when I stand up. :laugh: