My Weight Loss Journey

Options
mgrubbe85
mgrubbe85 Posts: 41 Member
Ok I am 26 years old my name is Michele. I have been on MFP for 2.5 months now and I love it. I love making friends and getting support from others and well as giving support to everyone. I decided when i went to the dr and found out I was 327lbs and borderline diabetic that it WAS time for a massive change. But what could I do different this time. I have tried dieting multiple times and always fail, How could I stay motivated. Oh I know I will go PUBLIC with my weight loss journey... So here I am I have been dieting since april 22nd at 325lbs was MY first weigh in, I took photos and made videos on youtube. I am now currently at 281 and I feel amazing. I still have a long way to go I still want to lose another 100lbs. I love the fact that I can now buy just regular 2x and 3x shirts and look cute, before it was just 4x shirts and sweat pants. I can't wait to see how I look once I reach my main goal of under 200lbs. :) So if you would like to join me on this weight loss journey PLEASE send me a friends request. :)

Replies