They're right in the next room!

Options
I can hear them calling me... those wonderfully moist and deliciously fluffy chocolate devil's food cup cakes with cream cheese frosting and chopped pecans that I made for my husband's birthday. And that's just what they are... DEVIL'S FOOD! lol I keep thinking about them!!! I made sure that I could have 1 today, and that's all I've had, and I'm trying to stick to that. Next I'm brushing my darn teeth!!! :noway:

Replies

• lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Goodness, that's temptation! Thankfully no one in my family has a birthday anytime soon. You're stronger than the cake though--go brush those teeth!! :flowerforyou:
  • Jennifer18
    Options
    we just had like two weeks of birthdays lol. i have some chocolate cake with vanilla frosting in the living room...with ice cream in the freezer : /
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    Honestly, just reading that destroyed my appitite.
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Send them to work with him
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Don't do it!!! I ate four cupcakes saturday and had to walk 6 incline miles to burn them off.
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options

How in the world is that possible!!! I sure hope your being sarcastic!
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options

How in the world is that possible!!! I sure hope your being sarcastic!

Unfortunately he is NOT being sarcastic! (We've been married 8 years now.) He really pretty much dislikes sweets of any kind. I do not understand it either because I can hear the cup cakes calling ME!
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Unfortunately he is NOT being sarcastic! (We've been married 8 years now.) He really pretty much dislikes sweets of any kind. I do not understand it either because I can hear the cup cakes calling ME!

ha thats funny!! i actually used to hate them too but then i got pregnant n i guess it stuck but i brushed my teeth yay!
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    I agree - package them up and send them off to his work.
    Please don't send them to me.
    Thanks.
    B
  • mamaturner
    Options
    ha well only 7 are going to work, he's a 3rd shifter and there's not many there but I guess I can use this as a test of my self control which has been getting better day by day!