Options
lol no one seems to be happy with her on the biggest loser

Replies

• shinybonnie
    Options
    i would be too!!
  • tabstattooed
    Options
    off with her head......I cant stand her expressions.....she lost 11 pounds it better have been that attitude she been carrying around
  • shadowsandgloss
    Options
    I am not happy with her at all!!!!she should be thanking her higher power right now that she lost 11 or her butt would be @ home right now!
  • jenn123185
    Options
    yea she is starting to get on my bad side!!!! I feel for coeach Mo though!!!
  • Jennifer18
    Options
    Karma!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    She even has evil eyes!!!

Karma baby, Karma!!!

I really thought Antione and Shay would get together.
    What Big Men they were tonight, and I don't mean size wise! They are awesome!

Memaw
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    who went home???? My dvr quit recording before I found out!!!! :(
  • Jennifer18
    Options
    red team
  • shinybonnie
    Options
    Ya, was anyone else crying? Those two were so sweet. What a huge sacrifice! I hope they are rewarded for it.
    ...and Tracy..... ooooh, I can't wait to see what happens next week. grrrrr.... She made some huge mistakes. Taking that temptation where she got to choose who will weigh in was a big mistake. Whether it actually affected the outcome or not of who fell below the yellow line, everyone else on that ranch will now blame her for the outcome. And what a total beyotch to lie to their faces about who would weigh in! I don't see how Bob or Jillian will want to help her from here on out.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Jillian was HOT!!!! Man, I don't think I have ever seen her so mad. If I were them, I wouldn't want to help her. I feel sorry for Mo, he didn't have a choice but he should have told her how he felt about what she did instead of supporting her. He was stuck in a hard place, I'm glad he didn't get sent home. And HOW did she lose 11lbs without exercising?????????????????/