Failure is NOT an option

Options
Hello everyone!

I have been using MFP for a few months and have not been very inspired to eat right and exercise. I can use all of the help, support and encouragement that I can get in order to stay focused and live a HEALTHIER life. I will also do anything that I can to be sure to support those around me. I am also using Instagram to anyone who would like to add me and follow my Healthy Living success as well as recipes and meal ideas.

Thanks Everyone!

MsHoneySmile7

:glasses:

Replies

• Nationalluv
    Nationalluv Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I haven't been eating the best options but I try to watch my calories. Today I am started a 15 day juice fast. I am very excited and know I am going to need motivation because failure is not an option for me either. I have been working out. The main thing is to be honest with myself. I am embarassed by my journal some days knowing others can see I ate that popeyes but it's about being honest. I really can use the support also. You can do it one day at a time.
  • Nationalluv
    Nationalluv Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I also use weightlossbuddy.com if you want to add me I have the same user name.
  • mshoneysmile7
    mshoneysmile7 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I will support and motivate you in any way that I can! I purposely made my food diary viewable by my friends so that I would be more encouraged to make the right food choices... I have been slipping up for the past week or so and have not been able to stay under my calorie goal... How embarassing is it for people to see that I cannot stop eating ice cream :cry: ... EXTREMELY... I know that I need to get it together tho because I wanna stay here as long as possible for my family and friends.