New Member Love Zumba..Anyone?

Options
I am overweight and have a long way to go but I am finally on the boat, and working really hard on getting to my ideal weight. I am petitie(5'2") and would love to loose 50lbs by the end of the year, 75 by next summer. I began doing Zumba on May 21st and watching what I eat since then. I joined the class and immediately got hooked, and in June began a Biggest Loser Challenge. My initial motivation to join the class was to lose weight for my Wedding next year, but it slowly has begun to change my life. Weigh-ins have been optional but I began doing them to keep myself on track and it's worked since I've already lost 13 pounds and 2 dress sizes (since last friday-I weigh in every two weeks).

I am new to MFP, but I am looking forward to meeting new people as I fully embark on this healthy lifestyle voyage. I have always been overweight(even as a baby), but as I begin to prepare for my upcoming wedding and babies of my own in the near future I want to be healthy, and of course look Amazing in my wedding dress and in the mean time if I can win this Biggest Loser Cash Prize -well that would be sweet too! :)

I have become so committed to getting my life back. I have noticed that since these 13 pounds are gone, I not only have more energy but I also have a new attitude. I'm smiling a lot more now and love getting dressed in the morning when everything fits loose and I can actually begin thinking about going shopping for new clothes and look forward to it.

So if there are any other new members who love Zumba, getting ready for a wedding, are petitie and have a long way to go; then lets be friends and help each other stay on track.

Good Luck! :)