Halfway to my Goal Woop Woop

Options
tempest501
tempest501 Posts: 329 Member
I was a bit nervous about posting these as I just look god awful in photos let alone first thing on a morning but Hey I wanted to share and get some feedback.

My goal is to lose about another 15 or so pounds and then I would love to start working on getting a good physique. I am trying to do that a little bit now but more focused on getting weight down.

Please, be honest but not to harsh lol. I didn't take pictures at first when I started at start of April but hopefully you can still see the change =D. I only recently started to take pics while flexing biceps as I can feel muscle going on in my shoulders and biceps and wanted to see if its noticeable, anyways here they are (gulp)

halfwayside.jpg

halfwayfrt.jpg

halfflex.jpg

Replies

• tempest501
    Options
    Awww no feedback =C
  • woogy1956
    woogy1956 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ya look great!!! Keep up the good work. I just started 2 months ago... still looking for that visible difference.
  • AmandaI83
    AmandaI83 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Can totally see a difference!! Way to go! Awesome job and keep up the good work!! :smile:
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I see the difference!! You look great!!! Awesome job!!!
  • Catie_v2
    Catie_v2 Posts: 67
    Options
    Big difference - great job!! Just wondering why you are waiting to lose another 15 before "starting on your physique"....by all accounts gaining muscle now will only help you to lose the last of the weight you seek...just a thought =)
  • abigcat
    abigcat Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    looks like you're on the right track, there's a definite difference between the photos before and now:smile:
  • tempest501
    Options
    Big difference - great job!! Just wondering why you are waiting to lose another 15 before "starting on your physique"....by all accounts gaining muscle now will only help you to lose the last of the weight you seek...just a thought =)

Sorry I maybe was not very clear. I am lifting weights and lifting heavy 6-12 rep range but I figured as I am eating 20% less than maintenance my body wont be able to build muscle gains. I can def feel it all tightening up and I think if I can get rid of more bodyfat it will show but I am really looking forward to getting to the stage where I can bulk up if I can.
  • ClaSSiE86
    ClaSSiE86 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference :) Great job!

15995782.png
  • tempest501
    Options
    Ya look great!!! Keep up the good work. I just started 2 months ago... still looking for that visible difference.

I bet there is a difference you just cant see it yourself as I am exactly the same way. One thing I will say is when I hit 2 months thats when I really started to see the weight start to come off on the scales.
  • tempest501
    Options
    Thank you for all the response's, I love the community here helps keep you even more motivated.

If anyone want to be friend feel free to add and I will try to return the favor and support you too =D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!