New to MyFitnessPal but not my first rodeo

Options
Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I'm from Austin, TX. In the past 7 months I've gained 25 pounds and my goal is to return to my healthful weight of 145.

I have tried other free tracking programs and so far enjoy the clean look and format of MyFitnessPal. Please feel free to friend me. I do much better when I have support and in turn I'm happy to support you in achieving your health goals.

Replies

• BrownEyedGrl81
    BrownEyedGrl81 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hey there!! im new to MFP too, live in Houston area.. so Let's help eachother get motivated!!!! woohooo!!!
  • willhare
    willhare Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!

I agree about the clean look of the site/app. I've tracked my food on and off for many years, but until the advent of the iPhone and apps, I never stuck with it. Or perhaps I allowed myself to slip too easily when away from my computer apps. Regardless, MFP has definitely been the best app out there for me, and I'm sure its simplicity is the reason that I've continued to track for the last 572 days without a missed day, achieved my weight loss goals, and most importantly, kept the lbs off!

Good luck, and I look forward to helping out!
  • Winters0Girl
    Options
    Im somewhat new, and looking for MFP friends also, anyone can add me (X
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787
    Options
    One virgo girl to another...Or maybe your GRANDMOTHER....hehe. I am from Ga. You may friend me if you like. I love encouraging others. I think that is why God put me here. I am closer to goal, but I am not going anywhere!!! I love MFP and I have some great PALS.:)