Supportive friend here!

Options
I am a regular user here on MFP and wanting some more support on my side. Hitting kind or a rut and wanting some more people to help me get out of it. I am constantly on this site:-/. lol. I try my hardest to support all my friends meet their fitness goals and would like some support it return. If you would like, add me and I got your back if you got mine!

Replies

• Long_and_Lean
    Long_and_Lean Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm a newb looking for motivation. I'll be your friend if you'll have me! :D
  • Andy_Anne
    Andy_Anne Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I definately need motivation and am willing to listen and help others....was just about to post looking for friends. It's hard to work on your health when you have little support at home and/or with local friends.

Friend me if you'd like! :)
  • redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. I keep myself motivated by setting new goals when I’ve reached one. I use to weigh 350lbs now I am at 176lbs still pushing hard so I can totally relate. So keep on pushing yourself. If you need an extra buddy feel free to add me :)