Another Motivated Newbie :)

Options
Hello,

My name is Kendra Kerr and I am 27 years old. I live in Canada and have been a member of myfitnesspal.com for about 4 days now. My current weight is 212, which is a two pound loss since Monday, July 9th :)

I started eating healthier back in January 2012. I had weighed myself at the hospital and was dismayed to find I was 226.5 lbs, my highest weight ever. From January 2012-mid April, I changed my total lifestyle and was able to get myself to 205lbs.In mid April, final exams started and with the stress of it all, including trying to find a job for the summer, I let myself go until the end of June. I weighed myself at the second week of June and found out i weighed 218lbs again. So after some weeks of denial and reasoning, I finally kicked myself in the *kitten* and have continued my journey.

This time around I am vlogging my journey on youtube and have now discovered myfitnesspal.com! I watch my calories. which is so much easier with this site, and I also exercise at least 30 minutes a day, my goal being an hour a day. I would like to be under 200lbs by the time I return to University in September. One of the best things of my school is i get free access to the community pool/gym with my student card. so i am looking forward to that again!

Well, that's all I have for now. Looking forward to celebrating everyone's success and help motivate others like me :)

Kendra