Week 11 September 30 - 189.4 lbs (-1.6)

Week 12 October 7 Canadian Thanksgiving is on Monday
    Week 13 October 14 .
    Week 14 October 21
    Week 15 October 28

Week 16 November 4
    Week 17 November 11
    Week 18 November 18
    Week 19 November 25 American Thanksgiving is Tomorrow!

Week 20 December 2
    Week 21 December 9
    Week 22 December 16
    Week 23 December 23 Christmas Eve is Tomorrow!

Hey everyone... I accidentally posted this this morning in week 11... oops... anyway hope everyone has a good week!
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Good Morning all the "Looking Good For Christmas" gang ... It's yet again another dull day here in Niagara. I'm just not going to let anything else get me down. Life gets stressfull sometimes and there's nothing I can do about it. I'm officially admitting that I've been making excuses lately to slack off on my healthy lifestyle mission and I'm going to break that cycle starting right this second. Life gets stressful sometimes and I have to accept that and deal with it. So far today (which only really just started) I've been on track so now I just have to stay there. Thank you all for being such a great support system ... you really are the best inspiration.

I know you can do it. Keep up the great work. :bigsmile:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hi there Sexy Christmas Friends ... just want to drop a quick note ... my computer is being wonky ... maybe a virus or something ... my techie friend will be checking it out for me but not 'til next week so not sure when I can get back on. I'm heading out of town for a few days so I'm hoping to have this fixed up after I get back. Honestly ... what ever is going on is making this computer sooooo slow. Please don't count me out if I'm not on for a while ... I'll be back as soon as I can.

technical_difficulties.jpg
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    SW: 242.4
    GW by Christmas: 210

Start Date July 15 - Starting weight 242.4 lbs.
    Week 1 July 22 - 240 (-2.4)
    Week 2 July 29 - 239.4 (-0.6)
    Week 3 August 5 - 235.8 (-3.6)
    Week 4 August 12 - 233.8 (-2.0)
    Week 5 August 19 - 232.0 (-1.8)
    Week 6 August 26 - 228.6 (-3.4)
    Week 7 September 2 - 225.6 (-3.0)
    Week 8 September 9 - 222.4 (-3.2)
    Week 9 September 16 - 221.4 (-1.0)
    Week 10 September 23 - 221.4 (-0.0)
    Week 11 September 30 - 219.2 (-2.2)

Total: -23.2

I usually weigh in on the correct day but I have been pretty ill for a week and a half with bad headaches and didn't feel like it until today. I have still been eating well, just wasn't up to posting.

Take care all and have a great weekend!

T

P.S. I changed my username since yahoo and google now index posts from myfitnesspal and I don't like have my proper name out there.
  • magglett
    Options
    Hello my friends ... I just got back from a weekend away. Hubby and I went to our daughter's surprise 25th birthday party. Way too much food, way too much wine, not nearly enough exercise ... way way too much fun :laugh: Well I'm back now ... back to my normal routine.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!
    I have been soooooooooo bad this weekend. Mexican food, cheeseburger/fries, and fried chicken!!!
    I feel horrible!!! I am starting over tomorrow but I totally expect a gain on weigh in day Wednesday!! No body's fault but mine!!! Uggggggggggggggg why do I do this to myself????
    In a couple of weeks my husband will be going back out on the road. He will be gone during the week and home on weekends and I fully intend to use that time away to get my self in check!!!! I won't have to cook for him and we won't be tempted to go out to eat so it should be easier!!!

Fingers crossed, tomorrow is the big day for the interview. It's wierd, I don't even feel nervous for some reason, I just KNOW this is mine!!! God is walking in there with me and I will be fine!!!

Memaw
  • magglett
    Options
    Memaw ... I'm so excited for your interview ... I'm sending you all the luck in the world ... even though you don't really need it. Take care.
  • Iffer75
    Options
    I really hope your interview goes well today.

Just checking in. I did not lose any weight last week. That is okay. I did not gain, so that is a good thing. Have a wonderful week everyone. :bigsmile:
  • jkroc
    jkroc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    jjtonic75...NO gain is a good thing even if you didn't lose:flowerforyou:

Memaw..How did it go today?

Magglett..It's always good to have FUN!

How is everyone doing with water?:drinker:

I exercised m-f last week. I took sat and sun off...so back to my routine today!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Interview went okay I guess. They won't start calling for round 2 for a couple of weeks. The job starts off part time and she didn't know what the pay would be but there are no benefits and it's in an old house, I would be the only one there all the time so I'm not sure I would be sad if I didn't get it. I just wish I would get more calls. I have been sending out resumes left and right but nothing!!!

I got on the scale today and I have gained like 5 lbs in the past week alone!!
    Why is it so easy to gain but so hard to lose??

I am starting to get discouraged again but I am trying really hard not to let it get to me!!!

Memaw
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Don't give up memaw. You have been doing so awesome!!! An inspiration to all of us. Find whatever triggers you can that help you make the right choices when it comes to eating. For some people it is pictures on the fridge or listening to certain music. You should change up your triggers every once in a while as well since often times triggers lose their effectiveness over time. Come up with new and inspiring things to keep you motivated.

*hug* we are all here for you and good luck with the job. I am sending positive thoughts your way and hope you get it.

T
  • anthrochix
    Options
    hello all you christmas pals! hope everyone has a fab tuesday. i am soooooo tired! air conditioner froze up last night so i didn't sleep well. (remember, i'm in miami where it was 98 yesterday). PLEH!

black coffee only has 4 calories :happy:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Hello my friends ... I just got back from a weekend away. Hubby and I went to our daughter's surprise 25th birthday party. Way too much food, way too much wine, not nearly enough exercise ... way way too much fun :laugh: Well I'm back now ... back to my normal routine.

Isn't that how it goes? It sounds like you had a good time. Now back into action. Keep up the awesome work. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    jjtonic75...NO gain is a good thing even if you didn't lose:flowerforyou:

Memaw..How did it go today?

Magglett..It's always good to have FUN!

How is everyone doing with water?:drinker:

I exercised m-f last week. I took sat and sun off...so back to my routine today!

I absoluletly agree.
    It sounds like you did good last week. Keep up the awesome work. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Interview went okay I guess. They won't start calling for round 2 for a couple of weeks. The job starts off part time and she didn't know what the pay would be but there are no benefits and it's in an old house, I would be the only one there all the time so I'm not sure I would be sad if I didn't get it. I just wish I would get more calls. I have been sending out resumes left and right but nothing!!!

I got on the scale today and I have gained like 5 lbs in the past week alone!!
    Why is it so easy to gain but so hard to lose??

I am starting to get discouraged again but I am trying really hard not to let it get to me!!!

Memaw

At least if you get it, it will be a job for now. You can always continue to look while you have this job. I really hope you get the job. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    hello all you christmas pals! hope everyone has a fab tuesday. i am soooooo tired! air conditioner froze up last night so i didn't sleep well. (remember, i'm in miami where it was 98 yesterday). PLEH!

black coffee only has 4 calories :happy:

I am confused, it is98 degrees and you are drinking HOT coffee. That always gets me. LOL I never was a coffee drinker. I guess I am lucky in that respect.
    I hope you sleep better tonite. :bigsmile:
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    HI all,

I forgot to post my weight yesterday. I am doing a masters and I am on midterms right now. Couldn't go to the gym for these 4 days, but I am getting back on track starting tomorrow. I have kept my eating on track though, throughout this whole time, so I am actually losing.

Overall starting weight: 198lb

week 1 Aug 29 Weight: 190 lb (starting again)
    Week 2 Sept 5 Weight: 188 lb (2 lost)
    Week 3 Sept 12 Weight: 187 lb (1.2 lost)
    Week 4 Sept 19 Weight: 184.8 (3 lost)(185 lb:1GOAL REACHED)
    Week 5 Sept 26 Weight: 183.2 (1.6 lost)
    Week 6 Oct 3rd Weight: 183.0 (.2 lost)

2nd Mini Goal: 175lb