Why Do People Cheat?

Options
2»

Replies

• nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Because no one ever wants to be the thimble.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    It's not cheating if you get a super pac. :wink:
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Seriously? Why can't we just play a nice game of monopoly? So tired of cheaters.

are you bored? or will tomorrow's thread be 'why do we have droughts and earthquakes ?? '
  • crazysexykoo
    crazysexykoo Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    because everyone gets tired of monopoly and then we start arguing and it just gets ugly. longest f%&*^$# game ever.

^ this!
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    F Monopoly, my husband will not make deals!
  • Valkira
    Valkira Posts: 7
    Options
    Because we are human, we've known to win countries, build empires and not lift a finger because we were able to cheat (had an Ace stuck in our sleeve). Even still, elections are won by cheating. Monopoly may be just a game, however, it definitely shows people's true abilities. Not everyone will cheat in real life but certainly we are all able of doing so.
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for someone to not read the actual post and tell everyone their whole life story. :P

Take a look at the first page of the Chit-chat, fun, and games section and you'll see half the posts telling their whole life story before telling an equally long story about someone cheating on them.

haha I know, that's why I said that....it's crazy lol
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Seriously? Why can't we just play a nice game of monopoly? So tired of cheaters.

Because Monopoly is a horrible, horrible game that never ends! :wink:

Never ever ends...
  • kiwipez
    kiwipez Posts: 144
    Options
    I have to be the banker! :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • FitnFabMichelle
    FitnFabMichelle Posts: 161 Member
    Options

Because Monopoly is a horrible, horrible game that never ends! :wink:

^^^ So true...blah...horrible game!
  • collinj8
    collinj8 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You are all just jealous that some people have figured out how to trick the bank in the millions for themselves. Ale the big score.