Yay! Loving Cardio

Options
MissNova
MissNova Posts: 563 Member
Hello MFP!

I have been messing around and not doing my workouts but last night I plugged up my iPhone and while enjoying some tunes I did 60 MINUTES on the Elliptical and I felt great!!! I am still excited this morning! I am so proud of myself!!!

:flowerforyou: For me!

Replies

• vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    YAY! I bet that feels good! I love working out and losing yourself in the music and next thing you know you've done like an hour :flowerforyou: Congrats again!
  • MissNova
    Options
    YAY! I bet that feels good! I love working out and losing yourself in the music and next thing you know you've done like an hour :flowerforyou: Congrats again!

I know that is exactly what happened. I knew I wanted to workout and the time went by fast.

Thank you
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Hello MFP!

I have been messing around and not doing my workouts but last night I plugged up my iPhone and while enjoying some tunes I did 60 MINUTES on the Elliptical and I felt great!!! I am still excited this morning! I am so proud of myself!!!

wow, kick *kitten*! Way to go...I'm aiming to do a Jillian Michaels workout and 45 minutes on the elliptical trainer today...let's hope I don't hurt myself....:laugh:
  • MissNova
    Options
    Hello MFP!

wow, kick *kitten*! Way to go...I'm aiming to do a Jillian Michaels workout and 45 minutes on the elliptical trainer today...let's hope I don't hurt myself....:laugh:

Didn't know she had one...Lol good luck! Make sure to strecth!
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    Yeah, Jillian has several workout DVD's out. 30-Day Shred, Banish Fat/Boost Metabolism, and No More Trouble Zones. I have them all and they ALL kick my butt!!
  • MissNova
    Options
    Yeah, Jillian has several workout DVD's out. 30-Day Shred, Banish Fat/Boost Metabolism, and No More Trouble Zones. I have them all and they ALL kick my butt!!

I just have the Biggest Loser Cardio Max which is pretty good. I might have to try some of those as well.
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    Be prepared to sweat and be prepared to be sore as hell the day after your first workout. But, they are definitely worth looking into.
  • wattsam1
    Options
    I have the Biggest Loser yoga DVD and it kicks (my) butt. I highly recommend it if anyone is interested in yoga for weight loss.
  • wattsam1
    Options
    Hello MFP!

I love how cardio can be addicting! Sometimes when I am exhausted after work and don't want to go to the gym, I somehow drag myself there and after a few minutes on the elliptical and getting all the oxygen and blood flowing I feel great!

This is making me excited to get to the gym today!
  • MissNova
    Options
    Be prepared to sweat and be prepared to be sore as hell the day after your first workout. But, they are definitely worth looking into.

I love being sore after working out!
  • MissNova
    Options
    Hello MFP!

I love how cardio can be addicting! Sometimes when I am exhausted after work and don't want to go to the gym, I somehow drag myself there and after a few minutes on the elliptical and getting all the oxygen and blood flowing I feel great!

Yes it is crazy you actually get more energy afterwards!
  • vanimami
    Options
    Hello MFP!

I know, I worked out at 5:00 this morning and am full of energy. Time didn't fly by for me :grumble: BUT I got it done and now I feel great :bigsmile:
  • MissNova
    Options
    Hello MFP!

I know, I worked out at 5:00 this morning and am full of energy. Time didn't fly by for me :grumble: BUT I got it done and now I feel great :bigsmile:

Wow 5am get it girl! I need to start doing that as well.
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    My 5 am workout would consist of beating the snot out of whoever woke me up at that hour. :laugh:
  • MissNova
    Options
    My 5 am workout would consist of beating the snot out of whoever woke me up at that hour. :laugh:

:laugh: Everytime I get up early like that my boyfriend tells me to go back to sleep even though he is leaving for work at that time.
  • vanimami
    Options
    HILARIOUS!! :laugh: :laugh:
    but the thing is for me is that I start off early, get my work out done and that's it. I don't have to worry about it later and knowing myself, if I don't work out in the morning, it's VERY hard to motivate myself to work out after work :sick: :yawn:
  • vanimami
    Options
    Hello MFP!

Wow 5am get it girl! I need to start doing that as well.

And yes, I did get it!:glasses:
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    but the thing is for me is that I start off early, get my work out done and that's it. I don't have to worry about it later and knowing myself, if I don't work out in the morning, it's VERY hard to motivate myself to work out after work :sick: :yawn:

Glad you can do it...you are definitely more motivated than me. I'm so not a morning person...for me the best time of day to work out is during the day when the kids are in school. I usually get a couple hours in the middle of the day where I'm not working :smile: and that's when I have the most energy.
  • vanimami
    Options

Glad you can do it...you are definitely more motivated than me. I'm so not a morning person...for me the best time of day to work out is during the day when the kids are in school. I usually get a couple hours in the middle of the day where I'm not working :smile: and that's when I have the most energy.

Everyone is different and we all have different schedules. I don't have kids or anything, so it's a ton easier for me, so I could def. understand having kids can really make it more difficult to make time to work out. At least you're finding a good time for you and making it for you!! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • wattsam1
    Options
    One thing I cannot do is get up early in the morning to work out. How do you get yourself to do it??!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!