I need help!

Options
2»

Replies

• 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Options
    let me echo Bethany and say GREAT! Keep it up! Your attitude toward your lifestyle change will make you successful in reaching your goals. You sound a lot like me. It is not a diet, it is a lifestyle change and our attitude toward change is toatally under our control! You are the only one who can give you your attitude for each day. Choose to succceed!

Remember this: "If it is to be, Its up to me!"
  • patricia184
    patricia184 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I think there should be a warning on sugar and white carbs, that they affect us emotionally and mentally, not just adding to our weight! If I eat too much of them I want to divorce my husband, run away and hide. I become a mean, *****y woman! Depressed and deprived!
    But once I stop eating them, I become rational, more likely to take care of myself, more upbeat, more in control!
    A vicious circle.
    But, once you realize your EMOTIONS are caused by what you eat, it helps because you CAN take control, you CAN take care of yourself!
    So you CAN take that step and the first one is to step away from the sugar and white carbs. You will be amazed at what that first step will lead to.

And believe me, I've fought this battle since I was eight years old when my dad would come home and say, What do you weigh? But I'm learning about the enemy and getting weapons to fight it! Protein, exercise, community support. It can be done!