FAT FLUSH DIET PLAN

Options
Has anybody heard about the Fat Flush Diet Plan? I wonder if it really works. Some ladies I work with are doing it, and they are definitely losing weight. Just wanted to know if anyone is doing it now or has ever done it, and how they feel about it.

Replies

• cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    What is it?
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Lambja
    Lambja Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Where can you find this diet? I just want to see what it is.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Its the twilight zone.. I guess I can use my woo powers.
  • ccsernica
    ccsernica Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    New people resurrecting zombie threads. why does this always happen? This can't be a coincidence. I suspect these wacko diet threads get bumped up on purpose, probably because they are so outrageous.

Most likely they search for a thread on a subject of interest, find one, and then reply to it without noticing when the last post happened.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    :lol:

What is this?

Anyway, the only way to flush fat from your body is to take Alli and then flush it down the turlet. It'll probably take more than one flush, then some scrubbing bubbles for the residue.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Yes - I love the Fat Flush. It is a diet that totally works and also leads you to a healthier style of eating. I have gone back to it several times but now I am just incorporating a lot of the recipes and principles rather than doing it strict.

Ah you can't beat a good old zombie thread for a diet which works so well, you have do it several times.

Ironic isn't it, just keeps coming back around...