Can You Buy a Fitbit in Canada?

Options
2»

Replies

• sunlover0505
    sunlover0505 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have found them in store Best Buy in Canada. Going to buy one this week.
  • tcburg22
    Options
    I almost bought one in London Drugs (Canada). Didn't get it because it didn't sync to my phone. I think I will get one anyway and just sync it to my PC until I upgrade my phone.
  • shawnwillows
    shawnwillows Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Rogers stores and Sports Check stores also have them now ....
  • LAnne16
    LAnne16 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    They have them at Best Buy- but from wht I understand, they're crazy more expensive than they are online.

I got mine online... Told me it would take 2-4 weeks to get to my home in Ontario. Took like... 5 days...
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    I bought mine about a month ago at Future Shop in Halifax.
  • bevurlee
    Options
    They sell them at BestBuy/BestBuy.ca $59.99 with free delivery.
  • divacowgirl
    Options
    I have a Fitbit One, and I love it!
    I bought mine at best buy. I would have rather have boughten the Flex, but it isn't available in Canada.
    With the flex it is always around your wrist, I sometimes forget to put my One on first thing in the morning before my run, that is frustrating!
  • powerpuffgirl66
    powerpuffgirl66 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    When I go to their site there is not even an option to select Canada. I might try Ebay, but I am worried about getting stuck with a huge duty charge.

I'm Canadian. Got mine off of Fitbit.com. There is no Canadian site. When ordering, just enter your address. I just checked. Canada is an option in the "Country" drop down menu.
  • powerpuffgirl66
    powerpuffgirl66 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit One, and I love it!
    I bought mine at best buy. I would have rather have boughten the Flex, but it isn't available in Canada.
    With the flex it is always around your wrist, I sometimes forget to put my One on first thing in the morning before my run, that is frustrating!

I'm in Canada. I got the flex from fitbit.com. It's available. And they do ship to Canada.
  • mazmataz
    mazmataz Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Also, ebay.ca
  • MrsHomerLynn
    Options
    Dr Wharton said I can get it at Sportcheck. haven't looked yet but going shopping today or tomorrow and will let you know. I see Indigo sells it online.
  • terem00
    terem00 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I bought mine (Fitbit Force) at Sportcheck
    I've also seen them at Indigo, Best Buy and Future Shop