Recommend me a DVD

Options
Looking for some new DVD workouts. Just pure cardio, I already do lifting as well. Looking for DVDs not internet streams.
I like zumba, and turbofire HIIT, although not particularly the rest of turbofire. What else do you think I would enjoy?

Replies

• obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    Bump
    Just looking for something high energy. I got the ministry of sound one thinking it would be due to the music, but not really fast paced enough for me
  • gxm17
    gxm17 Posts: 374
    Options
    Have you tried Turbo Jam? I mix the Turbo Fire HIITs (which I love) with the Turbo Jam "cardio parties" and sculpting DVDs because IMO the Turbo Jam steady state and strength workouts are much more fun than their Turbo Fire equivalents.
  • kini324
    kini324 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I like Turbo Jam for good cardio. Have you looked into Insanity?
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Insanity should fit.
  • obsidianwings
    Options
    Haven't tryed turbo jam as I heard it was like turbo fire but less intense, but I will look into it again, thanks :)

Nope, haven't tryed insanity as I thought it was more of a strength based thing rather than cardio, will look into it, cheers.
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    P90x
  • niknokd
    niknokd Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Jeanette Jenkins Bikini Bootcamp. It has chapters for toning and abs as well, but the cardio chapter is awesome. It's only 28 minutes but you'll definitely work up a sweat.

Or, try Jillian Michaels kickboxing fast fix. So fun!
  • mel2904
    mel2904 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Insanity....totally crazy cardio! :smile:
  • obsidianwings
    Options
    I did insanity pure cardio yesterday, killer! Thanks
    Will look into the bikini bootcamp, but don't like Jillian Michaels so will give the other one a miss, thanks.
  • msperkey3
    msperkey3 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Cathe friedrich KICK PUNCH and CRUNCH, drill max, afterburn, or her crossfire...look them up on u tube, I love her workouts
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Just did Tabata Inferno from the Supreme 90 workout, and it'll give you all the cardio you can handle. I only managed 4 of 6 sets; it's really too late to be cleaning puke off the floor.

Even if you do none of the other 9 DVDs, this is so inexpensive as to make it completely worthwhile.
  • obsidianwings
    Options
    Thanks for all the suggestions, will look into them all
  • furbydaphneoscar
    furbydaphneoscar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like the Les Mills pump cardio dvds. They come in a set of 3 dvds: combat (kickboxing); sports attack (high intensity sports drills); and step (athletic step). The music is great, and they are really fun. The sports attack is pretty intense and makes me sweat and keeps my heart rate up really high. The kickboxing one is really fun too, although not as cardio intense.

Kelly Coffey Myer has a lot of great 30 minutes dvds. I like circuit burn--you can do it with just cardio or add in circuits with strength training.