oldie, but needed a fresh start.

Options
I also have an account gethealthy-getfit, but I feel like I needed a new start, so I started this new one. Hope that's okay. So yeah, I am 26 years old, recently singe. I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Hashimoto thyroiditis, and I may have a tumor in my pituitary gland. So when my now ex boyfriend was caught lying to me, pretending to go to school, and stealing my medication, I decided to leave him. In all that I decided to do something I always wanted to do, go vegan. I am being kicked out of the place we lived together, he is keeping my animals, and I am moving back in with my mom. It's hard, but I know things will get better. He will continue to be lazy and do nothing with his life and my life will get better. I started my weight was 214, I am now 191. I was 197 when I started going vegan, so I have lost 6 pounds in 29 days I am very proud of myself.

So yeah, I am just looking for support on the rest of my journey. Looking to follow other vegans, see what they are eating, you know? But I am just looking for support and motivation to help keep me going.