What do you do?

Options
Aaahhhhh.... I'm trying, freaking busting my butt and I stepped in the scale and I'm up 1.8 from last week! My food choices haven't been as clean as I would like however I'm under my calorie count for most days. What gives?!? So frustrating, it's been over 70 days that I have been dedicated and I've only lost a solid 4 lbs.

What have you done to push your self over this hurdle? Cut out protein, carbs? Help!

Replies

• goldie3598
    goldie3598 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What I have found that works for me is a diet that is just loaded with fruits and veggies it is the best way to cut down on the carbs and calories and still get a good variety of nutrients and minerals. If I go anywhere near a carb my weight loss stops and heads in the other direction. Just try to cut down on the unhealthy carbs and incorporate whole grain. I have found that the calorie sources impact how my body reacts as well. If its raw food calories I don't gain weight as compared to carb loaded calories of the same amount:smile: . I hope this helps. Stay motivated and drink lots of water!!
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    What I have found that works for me is a diet that is just loaded with fruits and veggies it is the best way to cut down on the carbs and calories and still get a good variety of nutrients and minerals. If I go anywhere near a carb my weight loss stops and heads in the other direction. Just try to cut down on the unhealthy carbs and incorporate whole grain. I have found that the calorie sources impact how my body reacts as well. If its raw food calories I don't gain weight as compared to carb loaded calories of the same amount:smile: . I hope this helps. Stay motivated and drink lots of water!!

Good grief I had to read this after eating pasta tonight. I had homemade veggie/chicken broth sauce but dang I just started the little butterfly on my ticker moving in the right direction. I don't want her to take a flutter backwards!