Looking for Some More Positive Friends!

Options
mara9999
mara9999 Posts: 28 Member
I've been on MyFitnessPal for about a week, and I'd love to have more friends to share the journey with. :) I'm almost 31, about 5' 7" and 150 lbs, and working towards a goal of around 130 to 135. I'd love to have more supportive friends of any size or age though, and I'll do my best to motivate you too! We're all working towards being healthy, right?

Replies

• mara9999
    Options
    Just realized I should clarify since my profile says I joined in February. I made an account then never used the site. I've been actually using it for a week now as of tomorrow, and I love it! :)
  • mara9999
    Options
    Thanks! It's so great to have the support. :)
  • angiep1984
    Options
    Hi, I'm angie. I'm 142 and looking to drop 15-20lbs. add me as well and we can support each other! :) I had mfp since last year. Never logged on from a computer and never knew about this little forum on here till...oh tonight. :) Plus I had to make a new account because my phone froze and I didn't remember my user name or pswds. I just started getting back into mfp this last week then my phone crash
  • optic_86
    optic_86 Posts: 4
    Options
    hi
  • mara10145
    mara10145 Posts: 9
    Options
    A fellow 'Mara', we've gotta be friends:)
  • aakritik90
    aakritik90 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey
    Feels nice to be around new-ish people.. Been on here for about 20 days or so.. Really liking it, though today's the first day I actually went through any of the boards..
    I'm 21 from India, started out around 137 but I want to work towards 115-120. Being short, 5'1, the extra chubbiness really shows and its just not cute anymore!
    Do add!
    Cheers. Stay positive!
  • wantinganewview
    Options
    Positive feedback is always helpful; we all need more of that. :) Feel free to add me
  • thulasoni311
    thulasoni311 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    add me pliz.. lets support each other
  • TheTrimTim
    TheTrimTim Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Positive is my middle name!
  • ladyphoenixx
    Options
    I also just joined one week ago, actually found the app on you tube of all places! :o)
    I love it, it is so interesting to see what i eat in the day...... Or terrifying perhaps might be a better word :laugh: