"new" again

Options
So I am not necessarily new on here because I was once very active! HOWEVER, I have become inactive and really need more "friends" in order to stay motivated. I haven't really gained any weight but I haven't lost much either. I want to lose the weight before October (doable right???) So I wanted to re-share my story about why I have gained my weight and why I am ready to lose it. If this sounds familiar to you, I apologize.

Hello everyone! My name is Stella, I am from Kentucky, I'm 22 years old and I currently work for a frozen yogurt store and go to school.I recently suffered what I would consider to be the worst year of my life (all of 2011). I lost my father in May, miscarried in December of 2011, and my husband got hurt (mildly and he is now completely better, thank God) in a mining accident. On top of all of that, my depression has caused me to gained 20 more pounds and I'm now weighing 160. I want to weigh at the most 130 so that is my beginning goal. I would like to weigh 120 one day, hopefully that can be accomplished! It's so discouraging when people look at me and think that I'm still pregnant because I still "look" pregnant... Even though I was just about 3 months when I miscarried, and should have already had the baby by now... I hate when people rub my belly and say "aww, you are growing so well!" and then I have to tell them "well... I miscarried.I want to weigh about 150 or lower but I want to remain as healthy as possible during the process. I have read many success stories and heard great things about this website.

I have been depressed for quite some time now, but I feel like I am getting a lot better. I m ready to be MOTIVATED to lose this weight!

Right now I have mostly been doing p90x (unmotivated but trying) and dieting. My diet could be better but it's a start. I hope I can stay motivated this time and encourage fellow pals to their goals.

Thanks for reading, wish me luck!